THE BROWNS BOARD

Met Gregg Williams at the Auto Show

MLD Woody

Alright Saunders too. Both real nice guys.

Don't worry, I told Williams we should look at Peppers for the hybrid role. He said he isn't as big a Mark (Barron) to swing inside, but likes him for a SS/Nickel role, which he said was becoming a critical role. They've already been talking about him. Even on ST and O.

If we draft Peppers, I'm taking credit for it :D

Don't worry, I told Williams we should look at Peppers for the hybrid role. He said he isn't as big a Mark (Barron) to swing inside, but likes him for a SS/Nickel role, which he said was becoming a critical role. They've already been talking about him. Even on ST and O.

Ha, and if we draft Peppers and he busts, we're going to hunt you down and kill you. :lol:

Funny you mention this, a friend of mine texted me and asked what I'd like to pass onto coach Williams from me.

You can probably guess what that was by the direction of this post. :lol::lol:

I would be surprised if Williams actually has any say so in who the Browns draft beyond: get me some defensive players I can work with.

cd4cea12f79c096d82c0fa483ee4d4b4.jpgHey,

as long as you jackoffs are spending money to go look at a man's crotch while there are beautiful women all over the place, you might as well REALLY HOMO OUT.

Look, that dumb fuck Hue Jackoff is going to be there. Knock yourselves out. Go pay to talk to this dumb fuck. Ask him for his views on how he is going to get the Browns to 2 - 14 this year.

https://www.clevelandautoshow.com/

So? You went for the hot chicks and the hot cars?

Cars-and-Girls-1600x900-005.jpg

I would be surprised if Williams actually has any say so in who the Browns draft beyond: get me some defensive players I can work with.

I think it will be more than that Gip. He'll be involved in film breakdown, and interviews for sure. Yeah, Sashi and Depo will have the final say, but you can bet Williams will give them a specific "wish list" of guys he thinks fit what he wants to do.

Archived