THE BROWNS BOARD

C Mike Matthews signed by Steelers

The Gipper

ERR....actually, according to another site, Mike Matthews was actually signed by the Steelers from the Browns.

Steelers Matthews, Mike C Signed (from Browns) 2/14

Though...if I recall, Matthews was not with the Browns....had not been since training camp of last year. Perhaps it is just that the Browns were the last team who had him on their roster.

Oh for a minute I thought you meant resigned:

verb (used without object)

1.to give up an office or position, often formally (often followed by from)

Got that ironed out.

It is re-signed.

And he's a Steeler, so fuck him.

Zombo

We really need to come up with a better term than "fuck you". As, after all....getting fucked should be a good thing for most people. Most people like to get fucked. As long as it is consensual.

So, instead of like "fuck him" say "rape him with a broom handle"...or something.

So....he's a Steelers....Big Ben rape him with a broom handle.

Well fuck him and maybe he'll get an STD? :o

Now fuck her always sounds good to me. :)

I want to....fuck her sounds better. I mean...what good does it do you if someone else gets the privilege of doing what you want to do.

TCPO....hide your eyes...and your computer from you bosses roving eye:

tumblr_n42jfo5jWa1s3fpq1o1_500.jpg

We really need to come up with a better term than "fuck you". As, after all....getting fucked should be a good thing for most people. Most people like to get fucked. As long as it is consensual.

So, instead of like "fuck him" say "rape him with a broom handle"...or something.

So....he's a Steelers....Big Ben rape him with a broom handle.

And I still don't understand "take a shit". I'd much rather "leave a shit". :lol:

I want to....fuck her sounds better. I mean...what good does it do you if someone else gets the privilege of doing what you want to do.

TCPO....hide your eyes...and your computer from you bosses roving eye:

tumblr_n42jfo5jWa1s3fpq1o1_500.jpg

I love how those long legs make an ass of themselves!!

Umm....you guys can keep arguing over a word ok...

We had some of the worst center issues this past season...and to our brain-trust (argue over that one if you get tired of re-signed) didn't call upon Mathews...so...apparently, he stinks.

My friend and I wrote a song that I had copyrighted.....trouble is, nobody wants it. :) (at the moment it's in a university art exhibit)

Archived