THE BROWNS BOARD

Muslim Teen Tracks Down Man Who Assaulted Jewish Woman

Osiris

Http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/muslim-teen-assists-police-arrest-man-assaulted-jewish-woman/

Observe the flurry of hate-bating posts Cal will put up in the next 24 hours as a result of my positive articles.

A. I hope the board sees how Cysko hasn't complained to you about mentioning me again and again.

My posts were in response to your refusing to be honest about the bad that is going on. Bragging on

how the MUSLIM ottoman empire was a wonderful peaceful periods place, until they weren't in control

anymore. I don't go around bragging on Christianity - there are idiot/terrible "Christians" here and there.

But you tend to be bragging on Islam, and never answer tough questions, questions which

are very valid, given that so many are terrorists in Islam's name, according to them. There isn't any

hate-baiting anything. You incorrectly brag on Islam, and there are tens, if not hundreds of thousands

of terrorists/hard core fundamentalist angry sombeitches you pretend to ignore.

B. I'm not worried or fearful of Muslims - they are pretty much just like anybody else for the most part....

but I worry that so many of them don't stand up and declare

that no terrorists are Muslim - publicly. Time and time again - in public, they won't answer to that.

C. I also posted a Muslim leader who profoundly? declared that Muslims sometimes are wrong,

and their own worst enemy - especially terrorists. You mad about that post, bro?

D. Again, I was responding to your tippie-toe dancing around terrorist/aggressive issues. You want

to apparently brag on Islam, and get all hateful over being disagreed with...well,

that isn't going to work.

E. If you are wearing a hijab, whatever, I would never make fun of you about it on the board, just

so you know. Laugh to myself, surely, sure.... but not openly belittle you about it.

F. If you would like me to stop mentioning you, your highness osiris, leave me alone

That is really simple - even a simple-minded twerp should be able to comprehend.

But joos are so haram why would he do such a thing? I mean I thought cal told us how all muslims think and feel about things.... this makes no sense.....or is cal full of shit?

☕️

He seems to think he knows so much about Muslims.

But tell us moar cool stories categorizing and parameterizing all muslims into the wee little matchbox that makes up your cognitive thought processes

Well said. It's sad that he'd feel the need to attack someone for posting something that should put a smile on everyone's face.

A. I hope the board sees how Cysko hasn't complained to you about mentioning me again and again. I feel like you earn it through actions, meatwad

My posts were in response to your refusing to be honest about the bad that is going on. Bragging on

how the MUSLIM ottoman empire was a wonderful peaceful periods place, until they weren't in control

anymore. I don't go around bragging on Christianity - there are idiot/terrible "Christians" here and there.

But you tend to be bragging on Islam, and never answer tough questions, questions which

are very valid, given that so many are terrorists in Islam's name, according to them. There isn't any

hate-baiting anything. You incorrectly brag on Islam, and there are tens, if not hundreds of thousands

of terrorists/hard core fundamentalist angry sombeitches you pretend to ignore.

B. I'm not worried or fearful of Muslims - they are pretty much just like anybody else for the most part....

but I worry that so many of them don't stand up and declare

that no terrorists are Muslim - publicly. Time and time again - in public, they won't answer to that.

C. I also posted a Muslim leader who profoundly? declared that Muslims sometimes are wrong,

and their own worst enemy - especially terrorists. You mad about that post, bro?

D. Again, I was responding to your tippie-toe dancing around terrorist/aggressive issues. You want

to apparently brag on Islam, and get all hateful over being disagreed with...well,

that isn't going to work.

E. If you are wearing a hijab, whatever, I would never make fun of you about it on the board, just

so you know. Laugh to myself, surely, sure.... but not openly belittle you about it.

F. If you would like me to stop mentioning you, your highness osiris, leave me alone

That is really simple - even a simple-minded twerp should be able to comprehend.

Cal ur on here every single, and fuck me running I do mean EVERY SINGLE DAY, complaining about the imminent takeover of our country by moslems. Ur not insinuating a small handful, you know...the terroristas. U claim daily it is the aim of all muslims here and those seeking to come here, to convert us to islam

Archived