THE BROWNS BOARD

Os's obaMao strikes again - last day strange sale of little planes to Kenya

calfoxwc

On the very last day in office. Order given to a company that never made the planes before...

and twice the cost that another veteran-owned company makes them for.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/21/exclusive-lawmakers-to-request-probe-of-418m-arms-sale-to-kenya-on-obamas-last-day/

strange -why do you liberals always equate everything to perverted sex and body parts?

What is unhealthy...is you, you liberal mongoose.

os's obaMao is just kinda catchy. Still is, makes sense...

so, have a nice day.

oh, btw, let me know when you want to man up, and smart of to os when he keeps smarting

off towards me again and again.

I don't start fires, not intentionally, jblewitupyerass.

Cal, Os isn't making threads about you and obsessively replying to you even though you are on ignore. It was like the obsession went from Woody to Os.

true, but Os kept bashing at me in threads consistently while he had me on "ignore" so....making

threads about him gets his attention - he even said it.

Woody and I are fine now, despite his "magic donkey" smart ass remark again that was never called for.

I thought Os and I were cool get he went palestinian activist hater over me disagreeing about the

ottoman empire... too bad.

https://youtu.be/Ubw5N8iVDHI

On the very last day in office. Order given to a company that never made the planes before...

http://www.breitbart...bamas-last-day/

He's always obsessing about someone. Shep, mz the pussy the pussy, woody, Osiris. Dude must be obsessive compulsive or something

and yet, conservatives are always bitched at for being conservatives.

I'm more notorius about it, and libs smart off about me, so, that is how it goes, it bounces back.

Now, watch how if everybody just leaves the personal attacks out of it, this board would

be a far more peaceful place. Except there is always attacks. I thought os would have been above that...

Besides, think of all the people who I'm fine with. And have a nice day.

Posted Today, 09:03 AM

and yet, conservatives are always bitched at for being conservatives.

I'm more notorius about it, and libs smart off about me, so, that is how it goes, it bounces back.

Now, watch how if everybody just leaves the personal attacks out of it, this board would

be a far more peaceful place. Except there is always attacks. I thought os would have been above that...

Besides, think of all the people who I'm fine with. And have a nice day.

You think you're beefing with that many people simply because you're conservative? I don't think so.

one way or another, it's at least partly true. The better reason is, liberals can't stand

not controlling the false narratives that suit them politically and emotionally.

there are about three personal attack artists. There used to be a few more back in the day.

For instance, you are bitching at me, and I'm not arguing with you about anything.

NOTE: I just posted a post. It's interesting...no lib has commented, instead, they misdirect, an

old trick.

Have a nice day.

Posted Today, 09:03 AM

I know - and I'm not perfect, either. I'm fine with somebody saying my opinions are stupid,

here and there, or a lot of the time, it's the constant misdirection smart ass diversions,

the personal insults for no good reason,

and, ridiculing the Christian faith, and any story I tell. There aren't that many stories I've ever told,

but there was never any reason for "magic donkey" - that's just one example....

strange -why do you liberals always equate everything to perverted sex and body parts?

What is unhealthy...is you, you liberal mongoose.

os's obaMao is just kinda catchy. Still is, makes sense...

so, have a nice day.

oh, btw, let me know when you want to man up, and smart of to os when he keeps smarting

off towards me again and again.

I don't start fires, not intentionally, jblewitupyerass.

Atheists seem to have a taste for male genitals, if you haven't noticed.

Archived