THE BROWNS BOARD

Fake News Site Lets Liberals Live In Alternate Reality Where Hillary Is President

OldBrownsFan

Liberals seeking refugee from reality now have a fake news website where they can pretend to live in a world where Hillary Clinton is president.

“Approval ratings for President Clinton hit 89 percent,” “Confused by fake news, Redditers think Trump is president” and “DOJ considers charging Trump with treason” are just a few headlines featured on HillaryBeatTrump.org, a satirical news site devoted to covering stories from an alternate universe where Hillary won last November’s election.

“In the midst of a Constitutional crisis, this is our response,” the site’s description reads. “Long live the true president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

Satire is not the same thing as fake news...

“In the midst of a Constitutional crisis, this is our response,” the site’s description reads. “Long live the true president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”....seems more like a safe space set up for those having trouble facing reality.

Yes, just before it says "The beats we fearlessly + satirically cover" or did you not get that far?

For some reason I never noticed any sites like this set up to pretend Romney won in 12? Nor colleges setting up safe spaces with play dough and coloring books for those not able to cope with the election...

Can we post articles from The Onion as news now too?

The 'news' are the liberals seeking refugee from reality and now have a fake news website where they can pretend to live in a world where Hillary Clinton is president. More proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

it's true. We reps/independents didn't go apesheet when Osiris's obaMao,

friend of terrorists won twice.

but let them lose, when the stakes were high... and their mental disability

is obvious all across our country.

Recovering from PESD: Post-Election Stress Disorder
www.thehealthjournals.com/recovering-pesd/
PESD results when a person is exposed to a traumatic event that overwhelms their normal coping skills.

There is nobody else in the Dem party with her clout.

After two failed presidential runs I don't think she is going to have that clout anymore. In both cases she lost races she was supposed to win, first losing to Obama in the democratic primary and recently she was supposed to beat Trump easily. I think the dems will be looking elsewhere and I hope they go with Pocahontas.

Archived