THE BROWNS BOARD

No more Super Bowls for Texas?

The Gipper

And, again.....having that key....having those separate restrooms is purely something that you have been indoctrinated to believe is important.

I mean....I remember in the days of yore when I would go to concerts....women would always be coming in to use the men's room because the lines to the ladies room was always much longer.

Social convention went out the door when you seriously have to take a piss.

Yes, you lock the door to a bathroom for privacy sake.....but be it a man or a woman that may try to get in....it is all within your personal social indoctrination that you object to....and not because of any increased danger of being molested.

We will just disagree on this Gip. Both Cal and I have posted stories about those who have already used transgender restroom laws to attack women in various ways either by voyeurism, indecent exposure or flat out sexually assaulting women.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will just disagree on this Gip. Both Cal and I have posted stories about those who have already used transgender restroom laws to attack women in various ways either by voyeurism, indecent exposure or flat out sexually assaulting women.

He even posted a video by a youtube prankster that had been exposed for making fake prank videos. I mean the logic is fool proof.

He even posted a video by a youtube prankster that had been exposed for making fake prank videos. I mean the logic is fool proof.

That video was tongue in cheek that you make reference to but you avoid mentioning all the other cases posted that are very real and very much show the real consequences of opening up the showers, restrooms and changing rooms where males are allowed in with females.

Cases where people do things that are illegal before the bathroom rule, and after? Bathroom bill or not,loitering in a bathroom.and touching people is illegal.

Can you agree the AAPS is no medically legitimate source before we move on though? Or are you still going to defend if like the fake prank YouTuber?

No one says that nothing has ever happened. I am sure that in every walk of life you can find someone somewhere that you wish to categorize that has done something disagreeable.

I mean, its like concluding that "every homosexual is a serial killer" because Jeffrey Dahmer was a serial killer.

"Every arts and antique dealer is a serial killer because Robert Berdella was a serial killer"

"Every assistant football coach at a Big Ten University is a child molester because Jerry Sandusky was a child molester"

"Every USC running back is homicidal because OJ Simpson was homicidal"

"Every Notre Dame QB will be a bust because Brady Quinn was a bust'

"All Muslims are terrorists because Osama Bin Laden was a terrorist"

"Every transgender person is a pervert because some transgender person did something perverted"

You hate people because they fit a certain category that you despise....and ergo sometime, somewhere you can find something done by someone that fits that category...and you conclude that all people of that category are equally as bad as that one or that small group of people"

Point is: far, far, far, far more jock athletes have used what they felt was their exalted position in life to attack women etc. than there have ever been any transgender people attack women.

Should we outlaw athletics because of it....since that clearly leads to the potential for testosterone fueled abuse of women.

Cases where people do things that are illegal before the bathroom rule, and after? Bathroom bill or not,loitering in a bathroom.and touching people is illegal.

Can you agree the AAPS is no medically legitimate source before we move on though? Or are you still going to defend if like the fake prank YouTuber?

I don't know enough about AAPS and neither do you. All you know about AAPS is from Wikipedia.

Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone at any time. This means that any information it contains at any particular time may not be accurate and may indeed be vandalism. Biographies of living persons are especially vulnerable to this issue.

Black and White Facts Matter.

See my prior post. There is absolutely no doubt about the fact that jocks use their positon to force themselves on women. That is a black and white fact. That fact matters. Again....do we outlaw men's athletic programs because of it?

See what has happened at Baylor...and any number of other places.

Clearly that is a far, far greater problem. See this article where 55 schools face sexual assault scandals:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/01/college-sexual-assault_n_5247267.html

This report was in 2014....I don't think the problem has lessened much.

No one says that nothing has ever happened. I am sure that in every walk of life you can find someone somewhere that you wish to categorize that has done something disagreeable.

I mean, its like concluding that "every homosexual is a serial killer" because Jeffrey Dahmer was a serial killer.

"Every arts and antique dealer is a serial killer because Robert Berdella was a serial killer"

"Every assistant football coach at a Big Ten University is a child molester because Jerry Sandusky was a child molester"

"Every USC running back is homicidal because OJ Simpson was homicidal"

"Every Notre Dame QB will be a bust because Brady Quinn was a bust'

"All Muslims are terrorists because Osama Bin Laden was a terrorist"

"Every transgender person is a pervert because some transgender person did something perverted"

You hate people because they fit a certain category that you despise....and ergo sometime, somewhere you can find something done by someone that fits that category...and you conclude that all people of that category are equally as bad as that one or that small group of people"

Point is: far, far, far, far more jock athletes have used what they felt was their exalted position in life to attack women etc. than there have ever been any transgender people attack women.

Should we outlaw athletics because of it....since that clearly leads to the potential for testosterone fueled abuse of women.

Gip I don't hate or despise anyone. Women should be able to shower, use restrooms and changing rooms without men being present.You are asking for trouble otherwise and we have seen that already.

See my prior post. There is absolutely no doubt about the fact that jocks use their positon to force themselves on women. That is a black and white fact. That fact matters. Again....do we outlaw men's athletic programs because of it?

Clearly that is a far, far greater problem. See this article where 55 schools face sexual assault scandals:

the real question is, do we invite open borders criminals to come here to commit

horrible crimes, or not?

Outlawing athletic programs doesn't keep criminals out. A serious NCAA requirement for

character would seem to be in order. Sure, some guys who deserve a second chance

and would never screw up again might get left out in the cold.... but the emphasis

would be on not bringing bad dudes into sports programs.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2016/11/30/the-new-secretary-of-health-and-human-services-is-a-member-of-a-fringe-medical-organization-heres-what-that-means/

Here is a blog post by a doctor that provides links to many AAPS beliefs. All of them insane.

It is very clearly a fringe, right ring group parading as a legitimate medical organization. You choose to ignore it because they are saying things you agree with.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2016/11/30/the-new-secretary-of-health-and-human-services-is-a-member-of-a-fringe-medical-organization-heres-what-that-means/

Here is a blog post by a doctor that provides links to many AAPS beliefs. All of them insane.

It is very clearly a fringe, right ring group parading as a legitimate medical organization. You choose to ignore it because they are saying things you agree with.

Interesting except this doctor has such a huge bias here and hostility and almost hatred attitude towards not only AAPS but throw in Trump, The Tea Party and other conservatives I have to question his objectivity.

Interesting except this doctor has such a huge bias here and hostility and almost hatred attitude towards not only AAPS but throw in Trump, The Tea Party and other conservatives I have to question his objectivity.

Generally speaking, those 3 parties have a tendency to ignore centrist scientific community.

So if you don't like one, chances are you won't like the other.

I'm positive said doctor isn't fond of false medicine and 'alternative healing' you see some of the more extreme left people subscribe to.

That blog links a bunch of other articles and posts that have more links.

I mean, I quick googling and looking at legit sources will tell you the AAPS is not legitimate and not a "real" medical group.

I imagine though, since they're saying what you believe, you want look into it.

Off the top Im fine with people doing what they want to their body. Cut you junk off, put it back on, who cares. But how does that change your place in society? If a stunningly attractive TS 'woman' approached you and openly told you they were trans and wanted to hook up, would you do it? Or would the fact they had a penis at some point deter you? So if you say no you wouldn't, then why not? Is it the penis or former penis that's the problem? So why are we putting them in womens bathrooms then?

Your wife and daughter? So, do you really think that your wife and daughter would be accosted by someone who has undergone a transexual operation? Or do you think they are going to see like a remnant penis on a transexual who uses a bathroom? Only like if they get down on the floor and put their heads under the door to the bathroom stall. And I certainly hope your family isn't in the habit of doing that.

They are 10 million times more likely to be abused by YOU than by one of those persons.

That is just fucking dumb redneck reverse thinking "Its my right to discriminate...because my religion calls for me to discriminate...I can't make wedding cakes for gay couples....because I hate gays and I use my religion to simply mask my own sexual insecurities."

That is all that is.

So to be clear, the Christians should be forced to make wedding cakes for gay couples, but the NFL is perfectly right to avoid an area because of its views on transsexuals. Got it.

There were actually two girls that went to the men's bathroom to pee together at a Spurs game I was attending the other day. I thought it was weird. So did everyone else. That feeling is stronger amongst women with a man being in the bathroom. You don't have to see a penis to be made uncomfortable. This is the equivalent of you barging in my house and just standing there without my permission and then when I ask wtf you want you say "what's the big deal? I'm not bothering you." No. Gtfo my house, you creep.

Do you really not understand the difference here?

I mean, you've already gone full stereotypical redneck Texan in this thread. Even calling the NFL gay... So I guess I wouldn't put it past you.

There is no difference. A business doesn't want its business done for people who do things they don't believe in. If anything, the bakers have a stronger point because their product is actually an endorsement of the act (it's a cake FOR A GAY WEDDING). The NFL has absolutely nothing to do with trans issues, nor does football at large, nor do stadiums, nor do pretty much anything involved here.

It is still a fact that a child is likely to be molested/abused by their own father or male relative 10 million times more than by some transgender using a lady's toilet. Perhaps we should outlaw any adult from taking their children into a public restroom?

That is...if you REALLY want to to curb abuse. Do you all really want to curb abuse?

I doubt that is the goal....the goal is to be hysterical and hateful toward people who are confused sexually.

I mean...by rights, should we also prohibit homosexuals from entering public restrooms of their own gender? I mean, that would be tantamount to allowing heterosexual men from using the ladies room. If you are against the prurient interests of people from being aroused in public bathroom facilities this prohibition should be put into effect, no?

I mean...do you want a gay guy to be ogling your willy in the loo?

Do you want a lesbo taking a peak at your pussy in the stall?

I mean, these are likely greater and more frequent occurrences than a transgender using the bathroom of whatever sex they identify with doing something aberrant.

And, I know from professional experience that such things are far more likely to engender violence than a tranny situation. On a couple of occasions in my early career I had to defend guys that went violent toward gay men that hung around highway rest stops. Their whole attitude was basically "let's smear the queer"....though they were not playing the old game of tackle football that we used to play on the playground. . Where perhaps gay men were cruising rest stops for some action....so were these guys. They would find such person and threaten their victims with a knife or a gun. They would force them to take their clothes off then they would throw their clothes into the toilet....and at that time these rest stops had those open pit toilets which was just open to the sewage. If there was not an open pit toilet, they would hold the gay guy by force...then one would take a dump....then give the gay guy a swirly without having flushed. Again, done at knife point. While no one was seriously hurt, they did have the occasional laceration. This happened right here between Akron and Canton on I-77. After these incidents, the State of Ohio closed down the rest stops, never to be open again.

So, perhaps what we have here is an exhibition of similar attitudes...this times towards transgenders.

So, where is the aberrant behavior?

So....be proud of yourselves boys.

10 million times? Someone posted 5 examples. And this is a fairly new craze. So since the first incident of tranny rape in a woman's bathroom mentioned in the article, there have been 50 million abuses of wives (and this is just the 10 million multiplied by the 5 in the article--it is obviously much higher)? Yeah. Ok.

Gays should be counseled. We put up with them in our bathrooms, but yes, it's also weird.

So to be clear, the Christians should be forced to make wedding cakes for gay couples, but the NFL is perfectly right to avoid an area because of its views on transsexuals. Got it.

There were actually two girls that went to the men's bathroom to pee together at a Spurs game I was attending the other day. I thought it was weird. So did everyone else. That feeling is stronger amongst women with a man being in the bathroom. You don't have to see a penis to be made uncomfortable. This is the equivalent of you barging in my house and just standing there without my permission and then when I ask wtf you want you say "what's the big deal? I'm not bothering you." No. Gtfo my house, you creep.

Gipper an old cross dresser.

And what if I find a woman that disagrees with you? Do you then speak for all women?

No then we'll just use the liberal standard. "One person has been affected. Understood customs of society that have been around for millennia should change for her precious little heart."

You walked into that one.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a politically conservative non-profit association founded in 1943 to "fight socialized medicine and to fight the government takeover of medicine."[3][4] The group was reported to have approximately 4,000 members in 2005, and 5,000 in 2014.[5][6][7] The executive director is Jane Orient, an internist and a member of the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine.[1] The AAPS motto, "omnia pro aegroto" is Latin for "all for the patient."[8] AAPS also publishes the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons (formerly known as the Medical Sentinel).

The association is generally recognized as politically conservative or ultra-conservative, and its publication advocates a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that being gay reduces life expectancy, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there are links between autism and vaccinations.

And the DSM is highly liberal. Your point?

I don't think the issue of transgenderism is a matter of pure science. It is a matter of social science.

It is like religion. You have a belief in what you are. You have a mental disposition toward that belief. You are not biologically Jewish. You are not biologically Catholic/Protestant/Muslim/Hindu/Buddhist/Atheist. You are socially indoctrinated into that identification. Yet, faith in a religion is a very powerful thing that many would die for. The same may be said for sexual identification

It is a purely a social matter.

And the concept of requiring even men and women to use separate bathrooms...and separate locker rooms....and separate anything is purely a SOCIAL construct. WE have been indoctrinated into that way of thinking. Society has set what it believes to be the social norm. Yet....even that is certainly subject to revision based on circumstances.

Hell, I sit here in the east in NY state at my son's place......fully half of the public bars/restaurants/gas stations etc. have NO separate bathrooms for men or women or transgenders. Because of money factors they don't build separate bathrooms.

So...how do you get around that?

So, maybe it is purely money that controls things. Society adapts its norm to economic realities in many, many cases.

Edit.....and the NFL can adapt its policies based on what it believes should be social norms.

And Christian bakers can adapt their policies based on what they believe should be social norms...

By the way, you should start identifying as a 13 year old, since what is factually true can be tossed out the window, we can start identifying you by your actions.

The better analogy would be "shouldn't we let athletes rape our girlfriends? They identify as sexual predators, and we should respect that and reorder our lives and society because of it" instead of just saying "that's wrong, you need to shape up."

By the way Gipper, there have been suits from trannies that say they should be allowed into women's locker rooms and should be allowed to get naked there. A school district in Wisconsin decided to comply and they put up privacy curtains so that the girls wouldn't have to look at his twig and berries. He essentially said "no, that's not good enough. These girls should be forced to look at my genitals."

On planet earth where normal people live, exposing your genitals via pictures to people who don't want to see them is A. child pornography and B. sexual harassment. But it's total ok for the trannies?

So no. My wife and daughter would not have to "get down on the floor and put their heads under the door to the bathroom stall" in order to be made uncomfortable by trannies.

Archived