THE BROWNS BOARD

Sanu & Jones: Free Agents

Osiris

Yea, not comparable. Burfict has more fines by a nice margin in his short career than Harrison has over his long one. Harrison has also never intentionally tried to hurt someone. He's delivered some big hits but he's not twisting legs, he's not intentionally trying to decapitate. He's not tackling qbs and shift his body to deliver a knee blow. They aren't comparable but as a Browns fan I'm not surprised and according to your name you aren't one for logic either.

Mrs. Harrison, I didn't expect you to look at this objectively.

You mean kinda how we felt about Harrison?

What has James Harrison done to the browns outside of hit momass and cribs hard? Slam a fan on the field? They aren't even close to comparable, not now....not ever.

Harrison hates goodell just as he hates how defensive players have been neutered. He wasnt defending burfict as much as he's trying to stick it to Roger. His argument is burfict couldn't have stopped himself from hitting brown and maybe burfict couldn't. It was still a terrible shit to the head.

He also said burfict is out of control and pushes the limit.

Burfict is just a younger Harrison but you don't want to admit it. Had it been Harrison putting AJ Green out you would have been in here defending the hit.

Absolutely not on both fronts.

Yea, not comparable. Burfict has more fines by a nice margin in his short career than Harrison has over his long one. Harrison has also never intentionally tried to hurt someone. He's delivered some big hits but he's not twisting legs, he's not intentionally trying to decapitate. He's not tackling qbs and shift his body to deliver a knee blow. They aren't comparable but as a Browns fan I'm not surprised and according to your name you aren't one for logic either.

The bold is BS. Headhunter Harrison almost single handeldy made the NFL change the rule on helmet to helmet contact. I'd have a nice retirement fund set up with all the fines JH has paid for cheap shot hits.

Harrison hates goodell just as he hates how defensive players have been neutered. He wasnt defending burfict as much as he's trying to stick it to Roger. His argument is burfict couldn't have stopped himself from hitting brown and maybe burfict couldn't. It was still a terrible shit to the head.

He also said burfict is out of control and pushes the limit.

Just like Harrison did, until Goodell started taking big money out of JH's pocket. He wised up- eventually.

Harrison has also never intentionally tried to hurt someone.

LMAO... Just lost any chance at the Browns Board's 2016 Award for Objectivity...

Cribbs... Momass... Colt... all speared by Harrision. The hit on Colt cost your angel a game check.

What has James Harrison done to the browns outside of hit momass and cribs hard? Slam a fan on the field? They aren't even close to comparable, not now....not ever.

Really? You don't think Harrison's cheap shots are of the same level as those of Burfict? This is why your brain is full of black and yellow piss. You absolutely lack insight or objectivity when it comes to Steelers who transgress.

You probably think that Hines Ward was not a dirty player.....when the players of the NFL named him the dirtiest player in the game.

Money shouldn't be an object ever! Dwayne Bowe got tons to do nothing! I'm on board with going after free agents and support whatever they do. Nothing this new FO does could possibly equal the last two years. The offense needs to get better, we can't possibly draft all our needs and I trust Jackson.

Archived