THE BROWNS BOARD

Today's Analytics Presser... Sashi And Paul Take The Stage

Tour2ma

Not surprising... All 3 examples I listed included getting a new coach, solid QB, and acquiring a few key FAs...

Hmmm...

I see more "rebound" than turnaround. None more obvious than the Manningless 2011 Colts.

With the exception of your 49er example, teams you listed did not have long strings of miserable performance prior to the crash that preceded their "turnaround". They were "competitive" so it would appear a nucleus was in place. May not be the case with us.

2010 Colts were 10-6 after a long string of 12+ win seasons.

2009 49ers were 8-8 after years of sub-500.

2006 Falcons were 7-9 after 8 and 11 win seasons.

2006 Ravens won 11 games.

2004 Saints won 8, and 8, 9, 7 and 10 games the previous 4 seasons

I am sorry, but you guys are missin the biggest news. Joe Thomas is going to be a BIG piece of this going forward. FUCK man, I have goosebumps.

These guys don't have a fucking clue.

It wasn't missed, most folks here are super happy.

Yes we know you don't like offensive linemen, Rainman.

I'm seeing more of Sam-I-am.

I am ghoolie

ghoolie I am

that ghoolie i am

that ghoolie i am

i do not like that

ghoolie i am

do you like any

offensive lineman?

I do not like them

ghoolie I am

Would you like them
Here or there?
I would not like them
here or there.
I would not like them
anywhere.
I do not like any
offensive lineman
I do not like them,
ghoolie I am

I am sorry, but you guys are missin the biggest news. Joe Thomas is going to be a BIG piece of this going forward. FUCK man, I have goosebumps.

These guys don't have a fucking clue.

(Hey...Ghoolie...its getting old. These are not the droids you are looking for. Move along)

Getting OLD? A 9 year veteran lard ass who has had no impact on the team.......... is going to be an IMPORTANT PIECE going forward?

Dude, if THIS do-nothing is IMPORTANT, you are looking at 3 - 13. Fucking moronic franchise, and moronic fans.

Yep. I'm so excited I just took a fucking tour in my drawers. Man it stinks.

Getting OLD? A 9 year veteran lard ass who has had no impact on the team.......... is going to be an IMPORTANT PIECE going forward?

Dude, if THIS do-nothing is IMPORTANT, you are looking at 3 - 13. Fucking moronic franchise, and moronic fans.

Well, he will be important.....whether you like it or not.

The problem is the other 10 important pieces.

Tom Brady would be playing in the Super Bowl this week if he had Joe Thomas blocking for him.

Well, he will be important.....whether you like it or not.

The problem is the other 10 important pieces.

Tom Brady would be playing in the Super Bowl this week if he had Joe Thomas blocking for him.

And Swartz on the other side to try to slow down Miller.

You've got some anger issues clouding your judgement here. The FO didn't say he's the only important piece. He said an important piece. Everyone in the NFL thinks a good left tackle is important. That's why there's a good chance Tunsil is the #1 pick tihs year. It just isn't as important as the guy he's supposed to protect from getting sacked. That's going to be whatever QB we pick up in the upcoming draft. So chill out and give this administration a chance. They've already done more right by cutting Manziel than the whole last administration did.

You've got some anger issues clouding your judgement here. The FO didn't say he's the only important piece. He said an important piece. Everyone in the NFL thinks a good left tackle is important. That's why there's a good chance Tunsil is the #1 pick tihs year. It just isn't as important as the guy he's supposed to protect from getting sacked. That's going to be whatever QB we pick up in the upcoming draft. So chill out and give this administration a chance. They've already done more right by cutting Manziel than the whole last administration did.

As a wise actress once said - 'As every housewife knows, the first check you write is for the mortgage. The second is for the insurance...'

Archived