THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump needs to release what evidence he had to back up his wiretapping claim...

Clevfan4life

He can end this debate tommorrow. No "lets have congress look into it" blah blah. Just release whatever it is that made you tweet. So one of two things will happen....if he's right, Obama's in trouble. If he's full of shit, he's in trouble. This inuendo bullshit that's going on with both sides has to come to an abrupt close. If the democrats have evidence of Russian collusion, lets hear it or stfu. If Trump has evidence that Obama himself had his shit wiretapped than release that......or stfu. And that's something i think we can all agree on.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama’s Director of National Intelligence James Clapper admits there was no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia. Chuck Todd interviewed former Director of National Intelligence Clapper yesterday on Meet the Press. Clapper reluctantly dropped this bombshell which mainstream media has almost totally ignored.

Why wasn’t this the screaming mainstream media headline? Clapper admitted despite all the Obama administration investigation of Russian hacking, there was no evidence of any collusion between Trump or his campaign and Russia. NONE. ZERO.

When will enough be enough? If there were evidence of any kind, from any source that Trump or his campaign operatives colluded with Russians, it would be out by now. There are daily leaks from Obama sympathizers working in various government departments. If there were evidence of collusion wouldn’t it have leaked by now?

https://www.worldnewspolitics.com/2017/03/07/obama-dni-james-clapper-admits-no-collusion-between-trump-and-russia/

He can end this debate tommorrow. No "lets have congress look into it" blah blah. Just release whatever it is that made you tweet. So one of two things will happen....if he's right, Obama's in trouble. If he's full of shit, he's in trouble. This inuendo bullshit that's going on with both sides has to come to an abrupt close. If the democrats have evidence of Russian collusion, lets hear it or stfu. If Trump has evidence that Obama himself had his shit wiretapped than release that......or stfu. And that's something i think we can all agree on.

You are being uncharacteristically naive if you want us to believe the left and the anti Trump gang will just say "well gee whiz I guess we were wrong sorry."

WSS

No its not known yet for sure either way.

JAMES CLAPPER: We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, “our,” that’s N.S.A., F.B.I. and C.I.A., with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report.

***They have already investigated this Cleve.

Also it was revealed that the President does have the legal authority to wiretap whomever he chooses in matters he deems a matter of 'national security' without going through FISA.

NSA Whistleblower: Spy Agencies Eavesdrop On Americans Without Warrants All The Time

I am waiting this one out. Either Trump comes out looking like a moron or Obama is in some deep shit.

I would be surprised if it were a direct order of Obama but rather through his surrogates.

And that will be the angle the Press claims to if it turns out that Trump Tower was bugged.

WSS

I am waiting this one out. Either Trump comes out looking like a moron or Obama is in some deep shit.

On the face of it just seems like a dumb way to tweet by Trump. There may be something to this but as usual Trump has trouble articulating his message giving the media ammunition to attack him. And then for him just to throw this off to congress to investigate makes me wonder if he was just going by Mark Levin. Levin makes an excellent case that the Obama administration did abuse it's power in spying on the Trump campaign but Levin was relying on information the NY Times and Washington Post among others have reported. Now the NY Times is contradicting their own reporting to attack Trump. I would think Trump as President has more information he knows but so far he hasn't shared that.

On one hand it gets the liberal media at least looking at what the Obama administration has done in possible abuse of power. I think there is no doubt Obama changed the NSA rules two weeks before he left office to make sure leaks came out against Trump and was trying to sabotage his presidency. On the other hand with Trump just throwing this out there and not even attempting to back up his claim and just asking congress to investigate doesn't make him come off looking good either.

Stuart

Is this enough evidence for you dingbat?

Someone please relay this pic to my friend Cleve.

Thanks

TIMES.jpgimagehost

obamao never had to produce any evidence of his claims... he had the irs, epa, justice dept, homeland security and

the state dept in his commie hip pocket.

No because he covered his tracks.

He's not going to order it personally.

WSS

And he doesn't even have to hide his tracks very well with a liberal media that doesn't seem to care all that much. Does anyone believe when AG Loretta Lynch had that meeting with Bill Clinton on the plane they were seriously talking about the grand kids for 40 minutes? That was Lynch's lame response.

It is obvious why Obama changed the NSA rules 2 weeks before he left office to make sure any damaging information they had on Trump would get leaked to the media. Of course he can come up with any lame excuse now for why he did it and probably would not get much push back from the lib media.

Obama’s Director of National Intelligence James Clapper admits there was no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia. Chuck Todd interviewed former Director of National Intelligence Clapper yesterday on Meet the Press. Clapper reluctantly dropped this bombshell which mainstream media has almost totally ignored.

Why wasn’t this the screaming mainstream media headline? Clapper admitted despite all the Obama administration investigation of Russian hacking, there was no evidence of any collusion between Trump or his campaign and Russia. NONE. ZERO.

When will enough be enough? If there were evidence of any kind, from any source that Trump or his campaign operatives colluded with Russians, it would be out by now. There are daily leaks from Obama sympathizers working in various government departments. If there were evidence of collusion wouldn’t it have leaked by now?

https://www.worldnewspolitics.com/2017/03/07/obama-dni-james-clapper-admits-no-collusion-between-trump-and-russia/

Good to know now that Chuck Todd is not part of the "mainstream media".

OBF,

I do not know if you copy/posted the post or made it yourself, but it does not represent what Clapper said "live" (I watched the show) or as quoted in the article.

This counter-intelligence investigation on Russian interference in our 2016 national election is on-going. It began under the Obama administration, which is not the same as it being an "Obama administration investigation."

Clapper was booted (or ran away... I forget which) PDQ after Jan. 20, so his "awareness" promptly ended with his departure. I've little doubt there was no direct evidence of collusion at the time of his departure.

Just now the fog is beginning to lift. The first evidence of a quid pro quo is just coming to light.

Also it was revealed that the President does have the legal authority to wiretap whomever he chooses in matters he deems a matter of 'national security' without going through FISA.

Ummmm... no...

That is a lie, but you get one free repeat out of ignorance.

I have no doubt that there are activist, pro-progressive judges on the FISA court.

It must be beautiful in your thoughtless world where everything is so easy...

Good to know now that Chuck Todd is not part of the "mainstream media".

OBF,

I do not know if you copy/posted the post or made it yourself, but it does not represent what Clapper said "live" (I watched the show) or as quoted in the article.

This counter-intelligence investigation on Russian interference in our 2016 national election is on-going. It began under the Obama administration, which is not the same as it being an "Obama administration investigation."

Clapper was booted (or ran away... I forget which) PDQ after Jan. 20, so his "awareness" promptly ended with his departure. I've little doubt there was no direct evidence of collusion at the time of his departure.

Just now the fog is beginning to lift. The first evidence of a quid pro quo is just coming to light.

Full Clapper: 'No Evidence' of Collusion Between Trump and Russia

Sun, Mar 05

In an exclusive interview with Meet the Press, Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper says that there wasn't evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump earlier this year.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597

Ummmm... no...

That is a lie, but you get one free repeat out of ignorance.

Obama Advisor Rhodes Is Wrong: The President Can Order A Wiretap, And Why Trump May Have The Last Laugh

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/obama-advisor-rhodes-wrong-president-can-order-wiretap-and-why-trump-may-have-last-l

Is this enough evidence for you dingbat?

Someone please relay this pic to my friend Cleve.

Wire tapping occurred... of Russian Officials and agents. Can't be helped that Trump aides were on the other end of the line.

Archived