THE BROWNS BOARD

Bad News for the Eagles is Great News for the Browns

One Post

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/eagles-ol-lane-johnson-reportedly-facing-10-game/story?id=41242890

Lane Johnson gets 10 for violation of PED's. Remember we get their 1st rd pick.

Sam Bradford = Sam Badford

Carson Wentz = Carson Wents

Eagles go 2-14

R

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/eagles-ol-lane-johnson-reportedly-facing-10-game/story?id=41242890

Lane Johnson gets 10 for violation of PED's. Remember we get their 1st rd pick.

Sam Bradford = Sam Badford

Carson Wentz = Carson Wents

Eagles go 2-14

Was Lane Johnson a vital cog to them?

Yes he is their franchise starting LT. A solid player Gip write it down.

Lane Johnson was supposedly a solid player and a vital cog to the Eagles success. Happy?

(although...how solid was he? If he had been using PEDs his "solidity" may have been as a result of his drug use).

Nevertheless, anything that leads to suckage by the Iggles is good by me.

I remember when we got the Bills' number one pick and those assholes somehow won 9 or 10 games, LOL. Damn that was annoying.

I'm not sure how the Eagles will do this year. We can safely say that the Eagles will begin the season at 1-0, as we don't have a snowball's chance in hell at winning an opener, but their roster doesn't strike me as "loaded". If I had to guess, the Eagles will fall into the "winning 5-9 games" category. My biggest hope regarding their failure is that they start out slowly and then have a QB controversy. That can destroy a team instantly, as we all know.

At least they only have Wentz and not Ghoolie-boy Lynch... or we'd be doomed...

Expect Wentz to cut his teeth mid-season or so...

I thought the Watkins trade would yield a top 5 pick from the Bills. The Eagles will win at least 8 games.

No I believe it was #19 and we took Danny Shelton @ #12 and OL wonderkid @ # 19

Ya, he's a work in progress.

What did we get for him ... A pick that we traded further down to get Coleman, next year's first and some other guys?

Z

Ya, he's a work in progress.

What did we get for him ... A pick that we traded further down to get Coleman, next year's first and some other guys?

Z

Exactly! The Browns got the 2016 8th overall pick they traded back to 15th overall (with the Tits) for Coleman and more picks + the Eagles' 3rd-round and 4th-round picks in 2016 + the Eagles' 2017 1st-round pick + the Eagles' 2018 second-rounder.

If we still need a rookie QB in 2017 - my guess is Philly could put us in ideal position for the pick of the litter at QB.

Saw that... not only very rookie like... looked like his hands were too big...

Couple nice TORs, but by and large needed a clean pocket and a clear view of target to make decent throw. Even then he seemed to be aiming the ball???

On the other hand Ghoolynch went 8 for 9... :o Below is not every throw, but a couple of those shown were ripped.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Paxton-Lynch-I-felt-really-comfortable/297c2940-5e49-420c-acbc-241d827ab2bb

Saw that... not only very rookie like... looked like his hands were too big...

Couple nice TORs, but by and large needed a clean pocket and a clear view of target to make decent throw. Even then he seemed to be aiming the ball???

On the other hand Ghoolynch went 8 for 9... :o Below is not every throw, but a couple of those shown were ripped.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Paxton-Lynch-I-felt-really-comfortable/297c2940-5e49-420c-acbc-241d827ab2bb

Wentz: Dan McGwire reincarnate?

Wentz: Dan McGwire reincarnate?

Way too early to go there... Game was clearly too fast for him, but that's more or less expected at this point... even vs. 3rd and 4th stringers.

Kid has a chance, just never was a good enough one to justify going #2 overall... IMO.

Listen, I don't WANT to pick a QB next year because I want RG III to finally solidify that position for us. But...BUT...if we tank this year, like so many believe, we'll have the goods to make a serious trade for Watson. Problem is, if a team like the 49's has the first pick, and they very well may...then no amount of picks will yield that first pick.

I, like many of us, felt confident that the Bills' first round pick would have produced a much higher selection. That obviously didn't work out, but I have a feeling the Eagles won't be winning 8 games. One never knows in the NFL, but I don't see the talent on their roster...I just don't. Hope I'm right.

Anyone see that Wentz fractured his ribs.

Yup... hairline...

Give him a shot Novocaine, a better flak jacket and a slap on the ass and send him back out there week 2...

Anyone see that Wentz fractured his ribs.

Yup... hairline...

Give him a shot Novocaine, a better flak jacket and a slap on the ass and send him back out there week 2...

But-but- we can't risk getting the guy we sold the ranch for (to the Browns) hurt any worse. That first round pick next year from the Eagles just started looking even better.

For a change, we skipped the injury bug.

Their division is always up for grabs! Redskins, Dallas, New York are all mediocre! I say the Eagles go 8-8 with Dallas winning the division with Dak Prescott( We should have grabbed him) under center. Tony Romo is through but Dallas has tons of talent on offense.

We essentially put Philly in charge of securing us the first overall pick in 2017. And people want to tell us we don't need Harvard in our front office? Who's kidding who? I haven't seen this kind of brilliance in years...

We have them first game of the season - I'm thinking we get a scrub edge rusher to go in to Bradford's knees, take him out too...

Archived