THE BROWNS BOARD

2016 Hall of Fame Game Cancelled

One Post

Browns former TE Kellen Winslow now 33, has earned a workout with GB..Guess we start there.. Each team has 90. Meaning 37 per team hit the street. That's 1184 players.. Somebody's out of that can't be as bad as our bottom 5? Rogers nor Hundley (hammy) won't play, but being in NC, UNC Marquise Williams will play a lot for GB. Big with speed. For Colts, S. Tolzien & a Rookie from the U, S. Morris will surly put us to sleep..ZZZzzz..

Both the Packers and Colts get an extra preseason game this year due to the HOF game. It's what you said and more but I'll be watching anyway. Can't wait for football.

I haven't been to the Canton Stadium recently- but thanks to the NFL & Tom Benson, they're pouring a ton of money into it. Was sort of a run down HS place.

I feel bad for Joe Callahan. Undrafted FA QB who grew up idolizing Brett Favre had a chance to start the Hall of Fame game of his idol. Probably the only chance he'll ever have to start an NFL game.

Game meant little to nothing to most but was a dream come true and opportunity of a lifetime to him.

Cancelled!! Oh Pigeon Shit..Who F'd up the field? The Ghost of Ghoolie ?..I painted my whole new house today White of course in 90 degree heat & not a single line in it. Dried in 2 hours. I rush home to watch some football & paintin white lines & some Grass don't dry..Ridiculous, Used 2 year old Ubu Turf my ass.. It's Beer Time!!

Well shit. Guess its Lifetime Television with the wife. Here's how it will go.

The title...a woman's name with a :story

First a lonely woman will hook up with a guy and fall head over heels. Then after some time, he becomes shady and the woman's friend will make discoveries and try to tell on him. Not before he kills her though.

Finally she gets away from him but he starts stalking her. He breaks into the house at night and of course it's raining. He wrestles with her at the top of the stairs and she has been stabbed by a knife from the kitchen. He topples over the railing and lands on a glass coffee table.

The end.

This turf was brought in from the New Orleans Superdome.

That's a Hurricane flood zone. Surely Bobby Buche' could have watered it properly ;)

First a lonely woman will hook up with a guy and fall head over heels. Then after some time, he becomes shady and the woman's friend will make discoveries and try to tell on him. Not before he kills her though.

Finally she gets away from him but he starts stalking her. He breaks into the house at night and of course it's raining. He wrestles with her at the top of the stairs and she has been stabbed by a knife from the kitchen. He topples over the railing and lands on a glass coffee table.

The end.

I suppose that beats one of my wife's faves- Bravo's "The Real Housewives of (pick a City)" She can't just pick one. Script is always the same. Dumb rich bimbos screaming at each other when they're not conniving. That shit gets turned on, and I head elsewhere for other TV.

McGraw- "It's a great day to be alive" we got no football, cause we got high. "I Like it. I love it. Don't want no more turf of it".. Grow your own grass. It will be corn poppin alright. Tim should flip some room charges too..

The end.

LOL my wife watches a variation of that every weekend on Lifetime! You nailed it

Archived