THE BROWNS BOARD

Uh oh, conservative woman caught out not towing the company line

Clevfan4life

Light the pit fellers we got an old fashioned witch burnin to git to!!!!

"I cant sit here and be for limited govt but decide the govt has a right to tell women what to do with their own bodies"

Touche

Stuart

Cleve talking to himself in one of his fabulous threads.

Not at all. Im not the fellow whonruns squeeling to board admins when my feelings get hurt, now am i? ☕️?

No idea. You are, in fact, the guy that's been crying about his posts for the last few days here none of which had anything to do with me.

Just in this thread itself it seems like you're talking to yourself.

WSS

Well u did admit to doing it once, but anyway i thought i wrote a post acknowledging that u werent doing the later censoring and that the issue was settled. Or did i not? My posts, and others, WERE disappearing. I just got wrong how it was happening. I acknowledged that, so its over. Is there something else u need clarified?

No idea. You are, in fact, the guy that's been crying about his posts for the last few days here none of which had anything to do with me.

WSS

WSS

If we're calling out a poster talking to themselves... Uh....

If we're calling out a poster talking to themselves... Uh....

No shit. Cal does it all the time.

And you guys bitch and piss and moan and cry about it until your butt buddy does it. I've never called him for talking to himself until now and that's because of you two bitching about Cal.

WSS

Sorry steve, cal literally talks to himself...answers his own questions. And thats before we start talking about his likely alts that suspiciously write exactly like him. Thats different than making a successive comment or two. Plus, when was the last time i deleted a thread because i got butthurt about a dissenting comment or two? Go on, tell me tje time i did that

Sorry steve, cal literally talks to himself...answers his own questions. And thats before we start talking about his likely alts that suspiciously write exactly like him. Thats different than making a successive comment or two. Plus, when was the last time i deleted a thread because i got butthurt about a dissenting comment or two? Go on, tell me tje time i did that

Don't really know don't read all of them. AnD he has no Alt. Anybody with a brain can tell the difference in writing style.

WSS

No shit. Cal does it all the time.

And you guys bitch and piss and moan and cry about it until your butt buddy does it. I've never called him for talking to himself until now and that's because of you two bitching about Cal.

WSS

Cleve over does it, and is annoying in his own right. Cal is mind numbingly ignorant. You feel the need to defend him.

I can only imagine the indignant self righteous squealing that would go on here if a liberal female commentator git suspended from her fake news outlet for pro life statements.

Stuart

That's right because pro abortion vs. anti abortion isn't a contest you moron. It's not about which is better Ford or Chevy, chocolate or vanilla.

It's about right and wrong.

Self righteous my ass.

"So I cant sit here and be a hypocrite and say Im for limited government but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies, she explained. I can sit here and say that, as a Republican and I can say, you know what, Im for limited government, so stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well.

-Tomi Lahren

I don't. Been on vacation for three days, and sure enough, cleve and woodpecker are bitching about how I post...

Looks like I had better get back at starting threads, the crapontheboarders have run amok in the vacuum.

One might imagine that the lefties would be pleased to see a softening on the part of the Republican party on the religious right. I think there are plenty of Republicans who are pretty conservative in most areas but are not all that Evangelistic even though we tend to respect religious people more than the Democrats.

WSS

Archived