THE BROWNS BOARD

Harbaugh loses all Credibility

The Gipper

Again, the photoshop has nothing to do with the outcome of the game, or the outcome of the play. I am not sure why you aren't getting this....

You are right....the photo has nothing to do with it. photoshopped or not. When you see the play on video it is clear he made the first down.

I definitely think the officiating had an affect on the game. I mean, we have a few examples of incorrect calls against Michigan.

And I venture to say if we looked close enough there would be just as many against OSU. Like where that receiver got away with a push off.

In a game this tight, that could be the difference. Yes, OSU could have not made a few mistakes. Michigan could have not made a few mistakes. I get that, but that doesn't change the ref situation.

OSU's biggest mistake was the fact that their QB's accuracy was off. Plus they did have on int. and gave up a big kick return. But Michigan had far more self inflicted wounds.

In case you have never watched a football game before in your life, generall, in big time college football and in the pros, the team that makes the fewest mistakes/turnovers often wins.

Something to keep in mind for the future for you.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woody is now right up there with warrior fans in June and Jose Bautista claiming the refs screwed you. Every team that loses a demoralizing game wants to point blame at anyone but themselves.

I've already said Michigan could have played better. There are a number of mistakes that could have been corrected.

That doesn't excuse blatant missed calls and known biased refs

Except, of course for the fact that the so called photoshop....shows exactly what happened. Barrett crossed the line, and then got pushed back...and all you and Harbaugh see is where he was when he got pushed back.

There is this thing in football called "forward progress"....I suggest you and Jim boy look it up and learn about it.

I haven't once claimed he for sure didn't make it. I'm just telling you the photo in your OP is Photoshopped. Angles don't work like that.

Lol, wait, are you saying the 2nd GIF i posted SHOULDN'T have been a foul on OSU?

Hahaha, come on man. Are you THAT biased?

No, YOU are. Because that should not have been called. The receiver initiated the contact....and if a foul was to be called it would have been on the receiver. So....a no call was the best you could ask for.

That penalty also mattered a great deal, as it would have kept our last 4th quarter drive alive. And any time OSU lost in their final drive to tie it up would have been huge.

"That" penalty? Which penalty? Not the second gif. The third probably.

WRs initiate contact to get off of a press all of the time. That doesn't allow the defender to clearly hold them as they try to run by, and when the ball is in the air. I don't even understand how you could think that isn't a foul. All of the OSU fans I know even admit that's a foul.

So, if you all of Michigan thought this guy was biased....why didn't they object to him being there. And the fact is, even if this guy was biased what does that say about the rest of the crew? Were they all biased too?

The fact is, they all let these guys play. Only 8 penalties called on both sides. That is not very many.

I'm not sure Michigan has any control over the refs. Either way, that doesn't change the fact this guy explicitly wasn't able to ref the game before. Why what it be allowed now?

If the Big Ten already determined this guy to be biased, why is he even an option?

No, this thread was started by me to point out what a fucking pussy, asswipe, whiny baby Harbaugh is.

Lets concentrate on that, shall we?

Is he going to be like this for the rest of his short career at Michigan? Is he gonna whine about this, whine about that, cry like a baby squeal like a pig. Pout like a 4 year old girl. Pucker his sphincter over every call (that he can't see the play) that goes against him.

As I heard on the radio this morning: Don't fumble the ball, don't throw interceptions. Learn to run the ball. Gain more than 5 yards in the 4th quarter.....and for fuck's sake, don't lose to Iowa.

None of that lets bad officiating off of the hook. objectively biased officiating (as previously determined by the Big Ten).

You can call him a crybaby all you want, but that isn't making his claim less credible.

His complaint has also gained a national narrative. Various reporters are echoing the fact Michigan got the bum end of the officiating. One AP poller even ranked Michigan ahead of OSU.

Again, the photoshop has nothing to do with the outcome of the game, or the outcome of the play. I am not sure why you aren't getting this....

You are right....the photo has nothing to do with it. photoshopped or not. When you see the play on video it is clear he made the first down.

I definitely think the officiating had an affect on the game. I mean, we have a few examples of incorrect calls against Michigan.

And I venture to say if we looked close enough there would be just as many against OSU. Like where that receiver got away with a push off.

In a game this tight, that could be the difference. Yes, OSU could have not made a few mistakes. Michigan could have not made a few mistakes. I get that, but that doesn't change the ref situation.

OSU's biggest mistake was the fact that their QB's accuracy was off. Plus they did have on int. and gave up a big kick return. But Michigan had far more self inflicted wounds.

In case you have never watched a football game before in your life, generall, in big time college football and in the pros, the team that makes the fewest mistakes/turnovers often wins.

Something to keep in mind for the future for you.

Then look into it. Show me the bad officiating that hurt OSU. I have multiple instances of it hurting Michigan. Your turn.

Yes, I get that. I've said multiple times in this thread if we played a little better the refs don't matter. But, AGAIN, that doesn't excuse poor and biased officiating.

WRs initiate contact to get off of a press all of the time. That doesn't allow the defender to clearly hold them as they try to run by, and when the ball is in the air. I don't even understand how you could think that isn't a foul. All of the OSU fans I know even admit that's a foul.

I do think it was a foul.....on the UM receiver...for pushing off. The fact that they do it all the time and don't get called does not make it not a foul.

If you say that there was a foul on OSU, then there were mutual fouls on the play...and so the non call is probably appropriated.

I'm not sure Michigan has any control over the refs. Either way, that doesn't change the fact this guy explicitly wasn't able to ref the game before. Why what it be allowed now?

If the Big Ten already determined this guy to be biased, why is he even an option?

Do I look like the Big Ten Commish? How should I know? Take you question to the league.

And you are even whinier that Harbaugh.....I have heard no objections by him over this.

You know, they don't grow refs in a test tube. They come from somewhere. I suggest that there may even be a Big Ten ref out there somewhat that, God forbid, grew up in Michigan.

None of that lets bad officiating off of the hook. objectively biased officiating (as previously determined by the Big Ten).

You can call him a crybaby all you want, but that isn't making his claim less credible.

No, the fact that he is dead red ass wrong is what makes him less credible.

His complaint has also gained a national narrative. Various reporters are echoing the fact Michigan got the bum end of the officiating. One AP poller even ranked Michigan ahead of OSU.

Probably a Michigan voter. So, there, your bias claim evens out. The National narrative that is going around is the fact that he is being such a whiny little bitch.

Then look into it. Show me the bad officiating that hurt OSU. I have multiple instances of it hurting Michigan. Your turn.

I don't have to look into it. Scoreboard.

Yes, I get that. I've said multiple times in this thread if we played a little better the refs don't matter. But, AGAIN, that doesn't excuse poor and biased officiating.

If there were any....but there was little and none involved.

Right or wrong, Harbaugh should have handled the loss with class & dignity, then walked off the podium with his head held high. Instead, he left a perception of himself as a whiner.

Bottom line is that the pick 6 & fumble on the 1-2 yard line did NOT involve the Refs. That's why you lost....that & the fact that Urban Meyer coached Teams are relentless. Way to go Bucks!!!

Game's over Jim. Your Team lost...be a man, accept it & come back stronger next time.

Mike

wahmbulance.jpg

Don't the "all-22" clips come out the Monday after college games? So the fact that the pro-OSU picture of the 4th down conversion was not shown during the game has no bearing on anything, Woody.

Also, look into the contact within the first 5 yards rule.

Does anyone find it a little creepy how much Harbaugh wants to be schembechler? I would not be the least bit surprised if he started calling himself jimbo harbechler

When I saw him blow his top and throw down and break his headphones it was like looking at Bo!

BTW years back we had a fundraiser for a local Ohio high school coach who had ALS, among other distinguished guests we got Earle Bruce and without a second thought Bo Schembechler came in for it.

Bruce was ok, lousy jokes but Bo was awesome, great speaker and good guy.....no wonder he got all those good Ohio boys to head up north.

Does anyone find it a little creepy how much Harbaugh wants to be schembechler? I would not be the least bit surprised if he started calling himself jimbo harbechler

Its more like he wants to be Woody. The horned rim glasses were a Woody thing. Bo didn't wear glasses.

Its more like he wants to be Woody. The horned rim glasses were a Woody thing. Bo didn't wear glasses.

No he's way more Bo (born 1929) than Woodrow (born 1913) who was the real WWII type guy.

Plus Harbaugh is way more maize and blue a real Bo disciple. (who cares if he did or didn't wear glasses, maybe he had Lasix surgery :lol: )

I do think it was a foul.....on the UM receiver...for pushing off. The fact that they do it all the time and don't get called does not make it not a foul.

If you say that there was a foul on OSU, then there were mutual fouls on the play...and so the non call is probably appropriated.

There is no way that's a foul on the Michigan WR. I haven't even heard anyone else claim that. Idk what else to say. If you're that biased that you can't even come close to looking at that objectively, I'm wasting my time on this one.

Do I look like the Big Ten Commish? How should I know? Take you question to the league.

And you are even whinier that Harbaugh.....I have heard no objections by him over this.

You know, they don't grow refs in a test tube. They come from somewhere. I suggest that there may even be a Big Ten ref out there somewhat that, God forbid, grew up in Michigan.

Is that ref an open Michigan fan that was banned from reffing Michigan games in the past?

Believe me,people have brought it up. It's gaining a media narrative.

I don't have to look into it. Scoreboard.

If there were any....but there was little and none involved.

So you're making a claim something exists, and then saying you don't need to provide evidence it exists. Alright...

There were. Any objective party can see that.

Right or wrong, Harbaugh should have handled the loss with class & dignity, then walked off the podium with his head held high. Instead, he left a perception of himself as a whiner.

Bottom line is that the pick 6 & fumble on the 1-2 yard line did NOT involve the Refs. That's why you lost....that & the fact that Urban Meyer coached Teams are relentless. Way to go Bucks!!!

Game's over Jim. Your Team lost...be a man, accept it & come back stronger next time.

Mike

Why do Michigan's mistakes eliminate poor/questionable officiating? Yes, we could have done a number of things better to win. That doesn't excuse the officiating which also played a role. That's the point.

No he's way more Bo (born 1929) than Woodrow (born 1913) who was the real WWII type guy.

Plus Harbaugh is way more maize and blue a real Bo disciple. (who cares if he did or didn't wear glasses, maybe he had Lasix surgery :lol: )

We'll have to see if Harbaugh punches an opposing player...

Don't the "all-22" clips come out the Monday after college games? So the fact that the pro-OSU picture of the 4th down conversion was not shown during the game has no bearing on anything, Woody.

Also, look into the contact within the first 5 yards rule.

Contact is allowed. Holding is still a foul.

We'll have to see if Harbaugh punches an opposing player...

We'll have to see if he punches his own player....or a crooked ref :lol:

Of course I understand that Harbaugh is a Bo disciple......but Bo was a Woody disciple. So that puts Harbaugh into the Woody Hayes coaching tree.

And I was only talking about his appearance, which is more Woody.

hayes_woody01.jpgIgnoring the colors, and the fact that Woody is all grey haired here...Harbaugh had more of the Woody look than the Bo look.

There is no way that's a foul on the Michigan WR. I haven't even heard anyone else claim that. Idk what else to say. If you're that biased that you can't even come close to looking at that objectively, I'm wasting my time on this one.

OK, then it was a good no call. Discussion ended.

Is that ref an open Michigan fan that was banned from reffing Michigan games in the past?

Believe me,people have brought it up. It's gaining a media narrative.

What it is gaining is idiocy or Paranoia. You are looking for Paranoid conspiracies.

Perhaps you should join the Alex Jones inner circle.

So you're making a claim something exists, and then saying you don't need to provide evidence it exists. Alright...

I didn't make a claim that anything exists....you did with your paranoid fantasies.

There were. Any objective party can see that.

One play. I said that. Beyond that it is just you and your boy being whiny little loser bitches.

Archived