THE BROWNS BOARD

Wtf is happening in Charlottesville?

htownbrown

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like bikers vs bicyclists at the Renaissance Festival. I know it's people's right to assemble and protest, but the are really scheduled street fights at this point. The police has to get this under control, that is their job.

It's an 1861 Renaissance Festival. ;)

Did you mean Charlottesville, Va.?

I'm sure it's the lead story in Russia, North Korea, China and all of our other good friends.

Idiots.

Gov. McAuliffe in Charlottesville ‘No Place in America’ for Alt-Right, Refuses to Condemn AntiFa

"The media tone is also evidently one-sided. While no one — including this website — would take up the cause of defending the actions of the alt right or Nazi flag wavers, it is important to note how quickly many have chosen to lump the blame at the doorstep of President Donald Trump.

CNN issued a push notification to app users’ mobile devices around 8:30pm local time stating: “President Trump fails to condemn the alt-right and white supremacists in his statement about violence in Charlottesville, Virginia”.

No such accusations were hurled by the establishment media at Democrat leaders when a Bernie Sanders supporter shot at Republican congressmen in June.

In brief, it can be said with demonstrable authority that while Republicans and conservatives are very swift to decry extremists claiming to act in the name of their causes, the left do no such thing. In fact, they continue to fund and support antiFa and radical elements in their ranks, scarcely asked questions by the establishment media, and without any contritition for the divisions caused as a result.

I asked Gov. McAuliffe four times tonight to condemn in equal measure the violence of antiFa. I didn’t want him to rescind criticism of the alt right. I didn’t expect him to be nuanced. But I did think — perhaps foolishly — that he might want to distance himself from violent tactics on both sides. I supposed wrong."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/12/gov-mcauliffe-in-charlottesville-no-place-in-america-for-alt-right-refuses-to-condemn-antifa/

Extremists from the Right and Left showed up to publicly display their idiocy.

Yes, assholes all around. Assholes who decided to remove a Robert E Lee Monument kicked off the party.

Fuck the Nazis and fuck the BLM.

PS take note of the media coverage white supremacists white nationalists but no one mentions BLM, they are almost universally called counter-protesters.

WSS

BLM is the same as the KKK.

The Bureau of Land Management is the KKK? Damn, they're taking over most of the western states now too. :lol:

Now I will have to withdraw my application to the Sons of the Confederacy for which I am eligible through two great, great grandfathers and a great grandfather. :P

Look these clowns didn't have this kind of presence 10 years ago. You can't parade around praising black hate groups and giving them air time and calling all whites evil and racist and privelaged and expect anything good to come of it. You can lay both BLM and whoever these fools are right on the doorstep of the media who has been working tirelessly to drum up all this hatred and loose it upon the country.

I can't believe so many of you are white nationalist, nazi sympathizers

Oh, I forgot, they also line their parakeet cage with pictures of stupid, one liner ignorant woodpeckers.....

I can't believe so many of you are white nationalist, nazi sympathizers

Clearly the kid who ran over the counterprotests deserves life in prison, if not death.

That doesn't mean ANTIFA didn't show up to fight and are therefore just as dumb as the rest.

Archived