THE BROWNS BOARD

Guns.....who's got em? whatcha got? what's your current favorite?

marcus

And lastly, what is your dream gun?

I have a Glock 21 Gen 4 .45 ACP (My service weapon)

I also have a Citadel M1911 .45 ACP Compact

I'm ordering a Browning Hi Power 9mm as soon as I finish saving for it.

Also working on a Colt M4 for my patrol rifle.

My Dream Gun is a H&K MP7

Let's hear it gents...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a few of my old generic favorites that touch all bases:

A very old 20 ga. bolt action shotgun with two in the magazine one in the breech.

My favorite old Winchester 290 .22 rifle LR/L/S with a Weaver 3-6 scope (took it off most times) I bought in 1967 when I worked in the store as a 16 year old.

A very old Taurus cop .38 special revolver off duty and BUG, fun gun now in a handy drawer.

A nice western style. 22/.22 mag revolver I gave to my wife as a "just in case" gun with the. 22 mag with hollow points in it.

Along with various other size and caliber firearms, "just in case". ;)

And lastly, what is your dream gun?

I have a Glock 21 Gen 4 .45 ACP (My service weapon)

I also have a Citadel M1911 .45 ACP Compact

I'm ordering a Browning Hi Power 9mm as soon as I finish saving for it.

Also working on a Colt M4 for my patrol rifle.

My Dream Gun is a H&K MP7

Let's hear it gents...

I have a ton of guns of just about every type outside of a minimal amount of revolvers or hunting rifles.

Have you played around with a stock Hi Power? I had to remove the mag drop safety to give it an acceptable trigger.

Colt puts out a good product. Just make sure to get the 6920 and not the 6720. The 6720 balances weird because the barrel isn't cut the same as the 6920.

Halo 3 BR

Great game....great gun.

Revolvers and wood framed/stocks don't do much for me. I do go pretty far down the AK rabbit hole.

I have friend that loves AK(s) that much too. Great weapons once you get used to it. Legendary for so many reasons.

I have a ton of guns of just about every type outside of a minimal amount of revolvers or hunting rifles.

Have you played around with a stock Hi Power? I had to remove the mag drop safety to give it an acceptable trigger.

Colt puts out a good product. Just make sure to get the 6920 and not the 6720. The 6720 balances weird because the barrel isn't cut the same as the 6920.

As far as I know they just put the Hi Power back on the market from the manufacturer. Every private owner I looked to buy from either abused the pistol, or priced it out the game. I'd like find one just to shoot so I could see what it can do by way of accuracy and such. My partner is helping me put the M4 together. He said something similar about the barrels.

I have a Browning hi power 9 millimeter and an Iver Johnson sealed 8 .22 pistol.

Also an old Iver Johnson 12 gauge it was my grandfather's and possibly great-grandfather's but I'm not positive it still safe to shoot.

The coolest gun to me would be a Colt Army issue 1911a .45 because that's what Mike Hammer carried..

:)

WSS

I still really like our SCCX ctx-1 9mm, my carry. My ccw instructor, a 4 1/2 year spec op guy, said he had

friends who owned one, and they swear by it. One of these days, I'll look for a glock, just to see what all the fuss

is about.

My favorite gun, is an old, beautfiul Browning semi-auto

two shot 12 gauge shotgun. Had to put a new stock on it way back, and had a small gun store owner

tell me to never leave it at a shop - the temptation to steal it would be huge for somebody. I guess

it's pretty valuable. When I was a kid, my Dad bought it for 200 bucks new.

.... have a couple .22 rifles, and an ancient double barrel 12 gauge black powder shotgun. I have shells, but they

are so old I'm not sure I'd try to shoot them. Somehow, lost an external hammer for it.

I remember shooting it as a kid - black powder shells shoot so much quieter, and not so much a kick, but a shove.

It would be cool to get the Wife a Keltec pmr-30 - that/s 22 mag-

currently researching to build an ar-15, probably 5.56. Never done it before, but it would be fun.

...don't need long distance bigger bore, 300 blackout would be

cool, but not practical as far as parts and ammo. I wonder about how loud a 5.56 is, since our neighbor friends

are liberal and hate guns, but I forgive them. lol. But they have horses, and I don't think it's responsible to go

out and shoot and scare the wits out of them. I know i had to shoot a coyote "stalking" for dinner, and not moving

when my Wife drove by within 15 yards of the tractor. She pointed, I walked out, and it took off, but kept coming back.

The game warden said when they lose their fear of people, it's a good idea to get rid of them. A .22 mag isn't enough

for me for a 50 yd shot at a coyote, I found out. But we don't have wild boar, so a 7.62 would be silly because we

don't live in colorado, etc.

No. Just listing my favorite guns

Golden Gun in N64 Goldeneye

I was a fan of that game and that gun as well. Good times in high school and college.

And lastly, what is your dream gun?....

Whoa that seems to change some everytime I open the latest American Rifleman.

I still like the oldies but goodies, revolvers first off, walnut grips all that good stuff -but- today's firearms are pretty awesome in many ways.

There are tons to choose from Glocks, SIGs plus the stylish Kimbers among others but my dream guns are more like pre and post WWII items...ever price a Python lately? :)

I've got a s&w sd40ve,a ruger sr9, a bushmaster superlite ar-15, a Remington 870, a henry golden boy .45-70, an old winchester .22 rifle. A ruger 10-22, and a hi-point 4595ts carbine.

Of all those my favorite is the Henry followed by the bushmaster and hi-point in that order.

Eventually I wouldn't mind getting a nice 1911 .45 pistol

I'm also interested in a FAMAS. Some of my Ranger buddies like the SCAR. Loved the MP5 from my SRT days as a Military Policeman. That's also where I fell in love with the 1911. Colts, Springfields, and Brownings are the best brands IMO

I'm also interested in a FAMAS. Some of my Ranger buddies like the SCAR. Loved the MP5 from my SRT days as a Military Policeman. That's also where I fell in love with the 1911. Colts, Springfields, and Brownings are the best brands IMO

You won't find any FAMAS rifles over here. I think only a hand full were imported and thus the owners are holding on to them.

Archived