26. Seattle Seahawks-K. King

27. Kansas City-John Ross

28. Dallas-Willis

29. Green Bay-J. Davis

30. Pittsburgh-Njoku

31. Atlanta-T. Williams

32. New Orleans-Harris

No McKinley, no Conley, no Lawson.

Looks very reasonable but I would not be surprised if Foster falls to us just because of the diluted sample. But NO really needs defenders too, so it's reasonable they take a chance as well. Willis to Dallas is a great pick. One of my two risers (Cunningham the other) in the draft for many moons now and Dallas needs an edge guy. Interesting you take him over McKinley.

And I like the fact this leaves us a lot of very good normal draft 1st round level defenders @ 33, McDowell, McKinley, Jackson, Baker, Obi Manyletters, etc.

Thank goodness this is not a normal defensive draft when the Browns have so many defensive needs.

I don't get the Thomas to SF in all mocks, they've drafted Armstead and Buckner two years running

Same reason I would give anything for Garrett & Allen even though they took Danny in an earlier draft. Got to have a complete DL in depth to compete in this league.

I'll revise that. It is my hope Allen is still there at 12. "Give anything" down here is saying "I hope". I would not trade up for Allen, but there is always hope that someone else runs off with all those QBs and leaves us Allen.

with Howard and Trubisky gone before the 12 pick....

Reddick would rock. I think he is a lb that could help a defense take over a game.

or, I could trade down from 12 a bit, and still get Josh Jones. If only he would be there with the

Browns at the 33 pick - it's a no brainer. But more and more, he is talked about as being a first round pick,

with Adams and Hooker perceived as going in the top ten..

http://texanswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/20/texans-draft-profile-nc-state-safety-josh-jones/

I'm ready to duck!

If you did, then you'd just be wasting motion... at least in my case... and so far everyone's case...

I think you just answered our LOLB questions.

Reddick's at the backend of my 1b tier... and if he was the only one there, then I would have to explore trade possibilities... but if I did not like the offers, then I'd have no issues with writing down his name.

My mock today on Fanspeak.com, I would be happy with this.

1-Garret DL

1a-Adams S

2-Watson (5th QB off board)

2a- McMillon Raekwan LB

3- Conley (post charge drop) CB

4-Jake Butt TE

5-Isaiah Ford WR

5a- Sam Tevi OT

5b- Marquez White CB

6- Corey Clemont RB

6a- Chase Roullier C

If you did, then you'd just be wasting motion... at least in my case... and so far everyone's case...

I think you just answered our LOLB questions.

Reddick's at the backend of my 1b tier... and if he was the only one there, then I would have to explore trade possibilities... but if I did not like the offers, then I'd have no issues with writing down his name.

Yeah I like Reddick a lot but it wouldn't be as satisfying a pick as I think many are expecting. To be clear, I hope the top 10 do NOT fall the way I laid it out. Really want one of Adams, Foster, Allen, Trubisky, or Hooker to fall to us.

Personally, I have Taco in my tier number 2 (like most, Garrett gets his own tier for me). If we traded down 2-3 spots, we could potentially get Adams/Allen, Foster, and Taco. I would like that more than any possibility I've seen, including all those where we get Garrett.

Personally, I have Taco in my tier number 2 (like most, Garrett gets his own tier for me). If we traded down 2-3 spots, we could potentially get Adams/Allen, Foster, and Taco. I would like that more than any possibility I've seen, including all those where we get Garrett.

Do you like Taco against the run? Not too mention his measurables....

Here's what Polian said about Barnett yesterday:

"No DE who has ever run a 4.8 forty has had success in the NFL. I don't care how good his tape looks."

And Taco makes Barnett look fast...

Do you like Taco against the run? Not too mention his measurables....

Here's what Polian said about Barnett yesterday:

"No DE who has ever run a 4.8 forty has had success in the NFL. I don't care how good his tape looks."

And Taco makes Barnett look fast...

Did anybody fact check that statement from Polian? He just said that no one who has pissed hot at the combine has gone on to have success....then he was presented with a list of folks who did quite well.

Can we start calling Taco by his last name?

Bell? Yo quiero...

What was Barnetts 10/20 yard split and shuttle time? Proday - 10-yd split: 1.75 & 20-yd shittle: 4.49; Combine - 10-yd: 1.70; 3-cone: 7.12

Put on tape and if his lack of explosion doesn't jump out at you then I just don't know what to say.

Taco's Combine: 10-yd split 1.73. Apparently he did not run the shuttles or 3-cone at either event.

What was Barnetts 10/20 yard split and shuttle time?

Put on tape and if his lack of explosion doesn't jump out at you then I just don't know what to say.

I see it, but it's not on every play. That's why I say stance issue.

Archived