THE BROWNS BOARD

Have they learned their lesson?

Babernakle

The 49rs are so happy it is Cleveland picking at one as they know they are the only team picking there that gives them a chance of taking Garrett ....... only team who would be dumb enough to not take Garrett ...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here, you dumb bastards. Here is the fucktard whose dick you have been sucking. This is the piece of crap you want.

https://twitter.com/chasepwilliams/status/830188382634463232/video/1

Ah Tom- you post BS, Garrett posted that as BS. As others have said, he's a smart dude. LOL, they draft him, I have some dino-roars I cans send him. :)

I know you are sold on Trubisky and with his local story I want to be on board. I just don't see the "it" factor with him. He seems less than confident on the play board. I do believe that mental aptitude is important. He didn't even know how to execute a hard count. I am starting a to think the real deal in this draft is Kizer. Powerful big kid and football smart as hell.

From another thread- "just because you have (some) of the tools, doesn't make you a carpenter." Kizer- inaccurate, and slow release. Pass.

49er CEO just said you need a superstar QB to win a super bowl. Limp biscuit is not

Please expound on that one LCB. Inquiring minds want to know.

The 49rs are so happy it is Cleveland picking at one as they know they are the only team picking there that gives them a chance of taking Garrett ....... only team who would be dumb enough to not take Garrett ...

I heard yesterday from multiple football people on multiple NFL programs that basically only one team in 32 would ever screw this up by not taking Garrett. And this question was always said with huge laugh, "Are the Browns gonna Browns?" What a fantastic reputation to carry!

They screw the pooch and the new joke will be, "How many Harvard grads does it take draft in the NFL? Only the number that take Brownsing 101"

I've resigned myself to the fact Jimmy Haslam hasn't learned anything from the Manziel fiasco and is going to do something stupid tonight.

If it's still reach for "butts in seats" with the local kid? We have learned nothing :unsure: ..13 hours baby. Train pulls into Philly at 6 PM. If you feel the TV coverage falls behind PM me. logging in with phone.

You bought tickets gumby?

54th Birthday Friday. Am in the room day 2. rounds 2&3..They got Wentz..I stole 2 Eagles Seats..at least I got even ;) gotta roll

"... urban jackoff..."

No decoder ring needed for that one...

54th Birthday Friday. Am in the room day 2. rounds 2&3..They got Wentz..I stole 2 Eagles Seats..at least I got even ;) gotta roll

Hope it's a happy one... How are the accommodations?

And more importantly..... Geno's or Pat's?

Hope it's a happy one... How are the accommodations?

And more importantly..... Geno's or Pat's?

Thanks Guys.. Bumpy at this point, till 6pmish, chuck the bags in the room & as close as we can get to it tonight. Pats always seems to be the winners over any Geno's. If pounding them MF'n Pancakes won't work how bout a Gyro? Lamb? we got to sacrifice something? Bah Got a place?

Here's what I want the Harvard Committee to do in the draft:

Stick to their plan!

Don't get sidetracked by the homeless guy...or by Jimmuh.

They're supposed to be so friggin' Harvard smart. They've done their mind melds. Hopefully they learned some stuff from last year and have an improved plan. And it HAS to be a different plan (I think anyway). Last year was about getting young and gathering picks. So...they got young and now is the time to use the picks.

If they screw up big time...then they deserve what happens to them. But go down WITH your plan instead of going down by getting caught up in draft day craziness.

So? If the plan then is to take Trubisky...then you are all on board? It is, after all the Harvard plan.

I heard yesterday from multiple football people on multiple NFL programs that basically only one team in 32 would ever screw this up by not taking Garrett. And this question was always said with huge laugh, "Are the Browns gonna Browns?" What a fantastic reputation to carry!

They screw the pooch and the new joke will be, "How many Harvard grads does it take draft in the NFL? Only the number that take Brownsing 101"

I am going to go just a little bit Ghoolie on this: While it may be that all the other teams would pick Garrett, I say that he will become a Courtney Browns style bust...no matter who picks him.

I would rather go with MT and Barnett....than go with Garrett and miss out on MT.

But, yes, if the Browns can get both.....I would be good with that. (but it may still not save MG from being CB2)

I am going to go just a little bit Ghoolie on this: While it may be that all the other teams would pick Garrett, I say that he will become a Courtney Browns style bust...no matter who picks him.

I would rather go with MT and Barnett....than go with Garrett and miss out on MT.

But, yes, if the Browns can get both.....I would be good with that. (but it may still not save MG from being CB2)

I would be fine with Garrett and a trade up for their QB of choice using most or maybe even all of our 5th & 6th round players, maybe even 4th plus some of those. But leave all in 1-3 this year (except 12) and next alone. Too many great players through 3.1 at least this year.

So? If the plan then is to take Trubisky...then you are all on board? It is, after all the Harvard plan.

I can never fault an organization that doesn't have the QB position settled, for selecting the best QB in the draft. To me, the position is just THAT important. Now obviously, if you don't think that ANY of the QB's are any good then you have to pick the best player available.

I can never fault an organization that doesn't have the QB position settled, for selecting the best QB in the draft. To me, the position is just THAT important. Now obviously, if you don't think that ANY of the QB's are any good then you have to pick the best player available.

So we missed the boat on Geno Smith?

prob is there is a lack of QB talent in the ENTIRE league. teams are willing to throw dice to try and find their franchise guy. you think the jags are sold on bortles? jets need. buffallo needs. we need.....and we're not even talking about heir apparents and one injury you're screwed teams which would include another dozen at least..

just let trubisky or watson or whoever go on to be a HOFer and the browns fans like us look back at the draft like we did wentz last year.

then what'll you say?

i'm not advocating taking trub @1 but if there is a way to have your cake and eat it too, it might be worth it to move back up to get your guy....whoever that might be.

Please... no "cap lock".... thanks...

Been saying that all year. I am totally okay going 500 this year and selling the farm next year for a qb .

.500? Please PM the name of your dealer...

Archived