THE BROWNS BOARD

JuJu Smith-Schuster

domcucch1994

Guy was a baller at USC and I like him @ 33.

Give Kessler a former teammate, who is a baller.

6'2", 220

had over 1400 yards in 2015, was limited last year due to a back injury.

I think he would be a great addition. Doesn't have elite speed (4.54 40)

but I've watched some tape of his and he would be an immediate impact.

Smith-Schuster/Britt, Coleman in the slot

Would be a nice trio of pass catchers..

Why would you name your kid after a brand of Candy?

What are the other kids in his family called? Goober?, Jolly Rancher? Kit Kat? Chiclet? GooGoo Cluster? Lemonhead? Peep? Razzle? Rolo? Skittle? Smartie? Peppermint Pattie?

He has a sister HoHo Smith-Shuster.

Why would you name your kid after a brand of Candy?

What are the other kids in his family called? Goober?, Jolly Rancher? Kit Kat? Chiclet? GooGoo Cluster? Lemonhead? Peep? Razzle? Rolo? Skittle? Smartie? Peppermint Pattie?

Tootsie Roll

I've seen all of his games, and am split on him. He didn't seem to consistently get separation, and that's in the Pac-12 no less, so how will he ever get seperation in the NFL?

However, the dude always seems to make plays and he sure seemed to win more than his fair share of 50/50 balls...... I just don't know.

Snickers, nickers.

Had to go there.

It's quite alright.. I got a good chuckle from it...

Meh... not feeling ju-ju's mojo here...

Now Taywan Taylor... gimme some... somewhere around the R3/4 cusp...

I would draft this guy, solely based off his name.

He is destined for greatness

Yeah like Yeah like "He Hate Me".

I've seen all of his games, and am split on him. He didn't seem to consistently get separation, and that's in the Pac-12 no less, so how will he ever get seperation in the NFL?

However, the dude always seems to make plays and he sure seemed to win more than his fair share of 50/50 balls...... I just don't know.

It's hard to get separation when you can't even outrun a LB

It's hard to get separation when you can't even outrun a LB

Ha!....hahahaha...nice.

This draft has a ton of receivers and, once you hit mid to late rounds, the draft is WR & RB heavy....I say wait till the 4th or later to pick one...

Whatsa matta?.....4 last year wasnt enough?

I like Zay Jones as my would be pick over Ju Ju.

Couldn't agree more. I'm not a big first round WR guy, especially in a defense heavy draft class, but if Zay is there in rd 2, I'm on board.

Edit: I also make a motion to replace "Ju Ju" with "Goo Goo Cluster"....goo goo cluster smith-schuster has a ring to it.

Couldn't agree more. I'm not a big first round WR guy, especially in a defense heavy draft class, but if Zay is there in rd 2, I'm on board.

Edit: I also make a motion to replace "Ju Ju" with "Goo Goo Cluster"....goo goo cluster smith-schuster has a ring to it.

If the Browns do take him, I make a motion to have the mods institute an automatic correct that adjusts his first name to Goo Goo Cluster.

(of course, if the Browns take him, and he busts...as Browns draftees seem to invariably do....then he would be a Goo Goo Cluster Fuck, would he not?) :blink:

He has an extra muscle in his forearms

15605884-large.jpg.....]

These guys must be naturally built plus work like crazy on the weights to get that ripped....almost like being on muscle beach or in prison. :o

Peppers ain't got shit on Rod Laver...

rocket.jpg

(Laver's) left arm is so thoroughly developed that his right arm, at a quick glance, appears almost deformed.

His left wrist measures 7 inches, compared with 6 for his right. His left forearm measures 12 inches, compared with 10 1/2 for his right. Rod Laver is a wiry 5-foot 8-inch, 150-pounder, but his big wrist is an inch larger than that of Floyd Patterson, his big forearm equals that of Rocky Marciano.

http://partners.nytimes.com/library/sports/backtalk/082600anderson090168.html

Peppers ain't got shit on Rod Laver...

rocket.jpg

(Laver's) left arm is so thoroughly developed that his right arm, at a quick glance, appears almost deformed.

His left wrist measures 7 inches, compared with 6 for his right. His left forearm measures 12 inches, compared with 10 1/2 for his right. Rod Laver is a wiry 5-foot 8-inch, 150-pounder, but his big wrist is an inch larger than that of Floyd Patterson, his big forearm equals that of Rocky Marciano.

http://partners.nytimes.com/library/sports/backtalk/082600anderson090168.html

1 reception for 9 yards against Alabama....

https://www.profootballfocus.com/college-football-alabama-usc-grades-tide-front-seven-put-on-a-show/

"One would think going 14-for-30 that Browne was wildly inaccurate, but that was far from the case. Simply put, his receivers werent getting open."

Archived