THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump admin possibly threatening government shutdown over border wall

jbluhm86

The wall must be built. If some reps want to be stupid and oppose it for hispanic votes, and/or to stay

out of harm's way of dems big asswipe mouths, go ahead and oppose the wall.

But it has to be built. America can't go on with EU open borders.

Neither can the EU. dumb "Love everybody on earth" liberal scumbucket leftist sombeitches....

but it's the dems who are demanding it not be funded. It's their base, illegals and "we are the world"

snowflakes.

The wall must be built. If some reps want to be stupid and oppose it for hispanic votes, and/or to stay

out of harm's way of dems big asswipe mouths, go ahead and oppose the wall.

But it has to be built. America can't go on with EU open borders.

Neither can the EU. dumb "Love everybody on earth" liberal scumbucket leftist sombeitches....

but it's the dems who are demanding it not be funded. It's their base, illegals and "we are the world"

snowflakes.

Read the articles; it's not just Democrats who are opposed against funding it, some republicans are too. After all, Trump built his campaign on the slogan that Mexico would be paying for the wall "100%", so why should he hold the government hostage to try to force the taxpayers to fund it?

I did read your article - besides, I already knew that some reps oppose the wall, so READ my post. I even mentioned reps

in my post.

Of course we need to start paying for it - Mexico doesn't want to, but...

they are going to. That will take some time. But it will happen, one way

or another.

Building the wall is such a high priority, we need to start now. That isn't hard to figure,

but liberals won't figure it out of spite. That is the higher example of emotional knee jerkie.

Anyone with sense knew there was zero chance of Mexico paying for that wall. Even if they tried tariffs, Mexico would just even the score with their own tariff. So it was a cartoony promise from the start.

nah. anybody with any sense knew the wall wasn't going to be built in the first hundred days,

and knew mexico wouldn't want to pay for it.

But, inevitably, they will. We are stopping the open borders garbage. Mexico is already a hell hole,

NAFTA helped drug cartels.

https://youtu.be/xYQ3uxhSEiA

NAFTA actually hurt mexico. Poor planning, foreign companies employed EDUCATED

foreign workers. It hurt the agricultural industry in mexico

https://youtu.be/N4KRd7Qjyys

the poor, uneducated, crime-ridden mexicans are escaping from mexico, to

a "free ride" here - and with it it, crime is coming here. the cartels, gangs,

general crime by individuals,

meanwhile, mexico is a cesspool. they dump their sewage on us...

https://youtu.be/N4KRd7Qjyys

destitute illegals have flooded our country... with deliberate dependence on our welfare system,

our hospitals/doctors/medical care, they have no insurance, but are just a giant relief to other

countries, mostly mexico, that they do not have to spend money to care for their own, expensive

injured/sick people...poor/uneducated/non-working people....

AMERICA takes care of the illegals. You know what happens to AMERICANS in MEXICO

if THEY NEED MEDICAL CARE?

http://www.theyucatantimes.com/2016/12/how-to-avoid-a-medical-nightmare-in-mexico/

then there is the ANCHOR BABIES fiasco...

http://www.aim.org/special-report/6-billion-a-year-for-mexican-anchor-babies/

mexico is a hell hole, and we don't need to destroy ourselves trying to give everything we have

.,....to them.

there is steel dumping.... and dregs of society dumping by mexico. they can't afford to take care of their own

people, it's easier to send the needy and criminals and long term sick.... HERE for US to pay for.

tariff them, I'm fine with that. We don't need mexico, they exist because of us.

except for their internationally recognized drug cartels. All the cash from cartels crossing the border -

goes for wall. Illegal immigration - fine mexico for encouraging it ... and that money goes for wall.

Mexico sure as hell will pay for our wall, one way or another. But we need a wall before all that happens.

Anybody could figure that out before the election with any common sense at all.

Cal, you just described the reason for the wall. I never debated that. Where my bullshit detector caught fire is when Trump said Mexico would pay for it.

We buy cheap Mexican products. They don't buy a lot of stuff from us. So either we end up in a trade war or both countries start looking to other markets. In both events, Mexico doesn't pay for that wall.

I know whats going to happen. Mark this down, save it.....cause in the near future trump will announce he's cut some convuluted deal that seemingly gets mexico to pay for the wall. Years from now when the bloated pos is finally understood ir will become apparent mexico paid upfront to get massive blowjobs on the backend that will rotally ass fuck some American industry. They'll get something that ends up giving them way more than they gave us and it will be at the expense of something american.

Thats how these wheelin dealin DC ngrs always do shit and trump is no different

Right. Cuz you saved America

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0LEVvL3kf5Y2S4AIzknnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--?qid=20070707070900AAlUpsr&p=are%20woodpeckers%20gay

Are all male woodpeckers gay...?

Yes Daisy, all male woodpeckers are gay, just ask a female woodpecker!
Bingo-Boy ·

Not gay but they peck both ways.
1lJDP4L0qAAEC_IFHXAm_k8qMIg==.medium.jpg
Is the sky blue?
Big Kev ·

“I know there’s $4 billion a year in excess payments, according to the Department of the Treasury’s own inspector general several years ago, that are going to payments to people — tax credits that they shouldn’t get. Now, these are mostly Mexicans. And those kind of things add up — $4 billion a year for 10 years is $40 billion. There are a lot of ways we can find money to help pay for this.”

Real American Attorney General Sessions

I don't believe I ever claimed Obama got everything done either

Stuart

Yur right Woodley.

Americans can still can own guns, no federal controlled police state, FOX NEWS and right wing talk radio remain uncensored and intact.....among a few of the things Obama didn't get done.

Right. Cuz you saved America

Probably just postponed the demise. Just for spite the other side, whether or not that includes you, will make sure we are flooded with illegals.

But like I kill global warming alarmists who ask what about our children?! I reply I don't have kids and I don't like yours.

:)

WSS

Ted Cruz Has A Plan For Paying For Trump’s Border Wall

Sen. Ted Cruz (R – Tex.) wants to pay for Trump’s promised border wall with money seized from drug lords, like Mexico’s notorious El Chapo. In fact, the clever word games congressmen often play with bill titles has the bill being named directly after the escaping kingpin.

Cruz’s proposed $14 billion in funding is titled, “Ensuring Lawful Collection of Hidden Assets to Provide Order” or EL CHAPO. U.S. prosecutors are currently seeking drug profits that belong to El Chapo as well as other assets to the tune of $14 billion.

“Fourteen billion dollars will go a long way toward building a wall that will keep Americans safe and hinder the illegal flow of drugs, weapons, and individuals across our southern border,” Cruz said.

At the moment that money could help President Trump fund his “big, beautiful” wall which has been a sticking issue in recent weeks regarding the passage of a continuing resolution to keep the government from a “shut down.”

http://www.redstate.com/

Archived