THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns trade up for Howard Wilson, CB

LondonBrown

Metric Analysis: Howard Wilson has an uneven data profile. Above average solo tackle market share

and flexibility for his size. Wilsons biggest issues are his below average speed and explosiveness.

Where there have been 0 long-term starters since 1999 with his explosiveness score. Thus, Id project

Wilson as a reserve to backup only with a slim chance of becoming a long-term starter.

I do like that when we see our guy, we do trade up to get him..... It's been a nice balance to trading back, as well as standing pat.

I do like that when we see our guy, we do trade up to get him..... It's been a nice balance to trading back, as well as standing pat.

To be fair, pretty sure we waited until he fell into a range, but when he did... trigger pullin' time

Do we continue with CB picks

Magic 8-ball says "Decidedly so."

Certainly DB pick(s)...

To be fair, pretty sure we waited until he fell into a range, but when he did... trigger pullin' time

I bet the Browns' board had a bunch of CB dudes all clumped up together in tier 2, and saw little difference between those that went last night and this dude.

That's my story anyway.

Now... do we double dip us some Cougars? Howard's opposite is another Wilson... rawer prospect, but more athletic...

2nd fastest 20yd Shuffle speed

3rd fastest Cone speed

Bit of a Ball Hawk

Worth a shot in this range.

Howard or Brandon Wilson?

I'm not saying that Wilson is going to be bad but I would have went with King here...

Does Wilson move to FS here? I think that would be ideal. That would keep him back and give him some time to read the QB and take the correct angle. Good hands, tall and has decent enough speed. I would move him to FS.

Does Wilson move to FS here? I think that would be ideal. That would keep him back and give him some time to read the QB and take the correct angle. Good hands, tall and has decent enough speed. I would move him to FS.

Not in his repertoire... yet... ;)

Plus tackling needs some work... not "last line of D" level... yet...

Archived