THE BROWNS BOARD

Lost my cat :(

bbedward

I was out of town last night and balling my eyes out because when I got back my dog was there but my cat that usually greets me at the door too was nowhere to be found.

I got him as a baby and he was abandoned by his mother along with the rest of his litter, he was bottle fed and cured of all kinds of parasites that he had. He was a sick palm sized kitten basically. He is the most dog like social cat ever though now - I think due to the fact thay he was basically raised by humans since the beginning

Anyway I come home today after being gone all night and I can't find him. Roommate or roommate's brother inadvertently let him out or he slipped out, whatever.

Not that he hasn't been out before but typically I call his name and he's back in a flash.

This time, however, nothing. Scoured the whole neighborhood and he's not anywhere.

I just had to vent because he's one of the #1 things I care about and I can't find him and I'm so sad right now. Have to call all the animal shelters tomorrow.

I live in blue-haired hippy town though and he's a real friendly people cat, I could see some blue-haired liberal arts punk seeing him and saying "oh what a super friendly, healthy adult cat - I'm sure he doesn't already have a home let me keep him"

I live in blue-haired hippy town though and he's a real friendly people cat, I could see some blue-haired liberal arts punk seeing him and saying "oh what a super friendly, healthy adult cat - I'm sure he doesn't already have a home let me keep him"

Uhmm, blue hairs are what is usually meant by really old women in like nursing homes. Do you live in a nursing home?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blue%20hair

I have to have at least 50 flyers all around the immediate area I've gotten calls from people just to tell me they're looking.

I doubt he'd go very far so I'd think somebody would have to see one of them if they took him.

I'll be stopping at the local shelter tomorrow and faxing the information to every vet/shelter in the area that I can't stop in myself. Already hit some of the local ones here in Lakewood

Found my cat :)

Got a report that someone saw him yesterday on the other side of the street. I went over in that direction around 8pm calling him and couldn't hear anything.

Decided I was gonna go out around midnight when it was quiet and dark. Once I crossed the train tracks (like 7 houses down) I heard meowing from some bushes across the street. Went over and that bastard jumped right out and followed me all the way home.

Glad you found him again. Lost pets suck. My parents lost one of their (two) cats last year - went missing from about early december, and turned up again looking emaciated and bedraggled but otherwise in good health about two months later.

Also, I recently watched Keanu (key and peele film) on a flight, and since your guy turned up, I feel less bad about suggesting you go undercover as a gangster to find him. Surprisingly excellent film.

Found my cat :)

Got a report that someone saw him yesterday on the other side of the street. I went over in that direction around 8pm calling him and couldn't hear anything.

Decided I was gonna go out around midnight when it was quiet and dark. Once I crossed the train tracks (like 7 houses down) I heard meowing from some bushes across the street. Went over and that bastard jumped right out and followed me all the way home.

Glad to hear that! Wife and I are dog people but still pet people.

Our family always had cats where I grew up in the sticks, free to roam and hunt outside and they'd do some amazing things at times. We had a cat that would walk us to the bus stop and meet us there when we came home...really!

I'd love to let Phil be in and out as he pleases, just not a good idea in Lakewood IMO. My cat's basically like a dog - he likes to hang around complete strangers and comes by when he's called (except for when he was missing - until last night). I let him get out and spend some time outside as long as I'm around anyway.

I have a sib husky too - the cat and him get along well and chase each other sometimes, my dog's a much bigger pussy than my cat though.

Rather not get eaten by coyotes, hit by a car, etc. Indoor cats are much better off. You don't deserve to even have a pet.

Cats are smarter faster and more versatile than coyotes. My yard lends itself to not ever having to go near the street and even if she did there's almost no traffic. Not to mention a cat's instinct is to hunt. You can suckle some testes.

Cats are smarter faster and more versatile than coyotes. My yard lends itself to not ever having to go near the street and even if she did there's almost no traffic. Not to mention a cat's instinct is to hunt. You can suckle some testes.

You're a stupid fucker. Watch out, black men in your yard.

thought this thread was gonna be about the time ozzy called robert plant telling him he lost his cat(true story)

glad you found your cat,are cat that was indoor outdoor allways walked my son to the bus stop,,,we found him dead im assumming when he was waiting for my boy to come home

Archived