THE BROWNS BOARD

Injury Updates

Zombo

www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report.html

Good news: McCown a full participant, Coleman a limited participant

Bad news: Kessler still in protocol, Cam Erving a full participant

Zombo

Hopefully we get Josh back. That way Pryor can focus on WR. And hopefully Coleman is a go.

I think Hogan will have a lot more to do with Pryor's QB snaps being reduced, but I still would expect an appearance or two by AP.

If Coleman would get healthy I could bench Terrelle Pryor while he has a bad hamstring. Right now I need wide receivers! It would be nice to have both in a game but I need Pryor healthy. Hurry back Coleman I need you!

And fuck, the Jets have more players than us on their injury report! Including:

DNP:

Brandon Marshal

Kellen Davis

Nick Mangold

Darron Lee

Sheldon Richardson

Mohammed Wilkerson

Buster Skrine (!)

Ryan Clady

Darrelle Revis and Matt Forte were limited.

NFL Network had a bottom line banner saying Joe Thomas DNP Wed. (knee). Also same on week 8 NFL injury report this morning. Anyone know what's up with that?

NEW YORK JETS at CLEVELAND BROWNS — NEW YORK JETS: DNP: LB Bruce Carter (quadricep), T Ryan Clady (shoulder), TE Kellen Davis (hip), LB Darron Lee (ankle), C Nick Mangold (ankle), WR Brandon Marshall (foot), RB Bilal Powell (toe), T Brent Qvale (neck), DT Sheldon Richardson (not injury related), TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins (ankle), CB Buster Skrine (knee), DE Muhammad Wilkerson (ankle). LIMITED: S Antonio Allen (achilles), RB Matt Forte (knee), CB Darrelle Revis (ankle). FULL: G Brian Winters (knee). BROWNS: DNP: CB Marcus Burley (hamstring), QB Cody Kessler (concussion), T Joe Thomas (knee). LIMITED: WR Corey Coleman (hand), TE Seth DeValve (knee), T Spencer Drango (knee), CB Joe Haden (groin), WR Terrelle Pryor (hamstring). FULL: C Cameron Erving (illness), QB Josh McCown (left shoulder), DE Carl Nassib (hand)

And fuck, the Jets have more players than us on their injury report! Including:

DNP:

Brandon Marshal

Kellen Winslow

Nick Mangold

Darron Lee

Sheldon Richardson

Mohammed Wilkerson

Buster Skrine (!)

Ryan Clady

Darrelle Revis and Matt Forte were limited.

Is this from 2016? I had no idea he made their roster. Unless that is Kellen Winslow III.

Zombo

We'll know the starting QB tonight after practice. Hue Jackson won't let a QB start on Sunday who doesn't practice. The only reason he HASN'T named Josh the starter is because he's holding out hope that Cody Kessler will be cleared from protocol today, and he'll get some reps. Nobody expects that to happen, and Josh will most likely be named the starter some time around 7pm. Coleman will NOT be playing this week, as he has yet to actually catch passes. The smart money on his return will come next Sunday. If that's the case, I wouldn't mind sitting Pryor and having him completely rest until he's 100% healed. I'm desperate to see Pryor, Coleman, and Kessler on the field at the same time, as I'm sure Hue is as well.

That won't happen, and Pryor will play. I only pray he doesn't hurt himself.

We'll know the starting QB tonight after practice. Hue Jackson won't let a QB start on Sunday who doesn't practice. The only reason he HASN'T named Josh the starter is because he's holding out hope that Cody Kessler will be cleared from protocol today, and he'll get some reps. Nobody expects that to happen, and Josh will most likely be named the starter some time around 7pm. Coleman will NOT be playing this week, as he has yet to actually catch passes. The smart money on his return will come next Sunday. If that's the case, I wouldn't mind sitting Pryor and having him completely rest until he's 100% healed. I'm desperate to see Pryor, Coleman, and Kessler on the field at the same time, as I'm sure Hue is as well.

That won't happen, and Pryor will play. I only pray he doesn't hurt himself.

Ya, I'm with all of this except the resting Pryor thing. He'll be fine. And McCown throwing to Pryor, Hawk, Barny and the rooks is good enough to beat the Jets if the Offensive line keeps him upright most of the day.

Zombo

If Pryor did not aggravate his hammie in last week's game, then he plays this week.

Skrine was forced to play CB last week and suffered second degree burns from getting his ass torched.

Burley, Haden and Taylor ... all cornerbacks ... are questionable.

Coleman and Kessler ... our rookie battery that is yet to play together ... both out.

Everyone else is good to go:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Browns-vs-Jets-injury-report---1028/74a746ef-9935-4a57-baa0-401e3b9bb2de

I think we are going to finally win one.

Z

Burley, Haden and Taylor ... all cornerbacks ... are questionable.

Coleman and Kessler ... our rookie battery that is yet to play together ... both out.

Everyone else is good to go:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Browns-vs-Jets-injury-report---1028/74a746ef-9935-4a57-baa0-401e3b9bb2de

I think we are going to finally win one.

Z

on other side of ball. Mangold-C Quale-RT Glady-LT are all 3 starters on Jets OL. :) PaPa Smurf Fitz, maybe without more than just his coaches backing?

Archived