THE BROWNS BOARD

Meanwhile, higgardly surely has something serious going on healthwise

calfoxwc

something's going on folks...I'm the only one who can stop it...I'm not going to give you any specifics about what it is though, let alone how to stop it...I'm the only one...I'm the saviour...vote trump.

yes, you both want to lick higgardlys butt for free stuff.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-25/huma-abedin-hillary-she-still-not-perfect-her-head

WikiLeaks on Twitter: ""She's still not perfect in her head" -- April 2015 ...
19 hours ago - "She's still not perfect in her head" -- April 2015 email from close Clinton aid Huma Abedin renews questions about Clinton's mental ...
WikiLeaks: Huma Admits Hillary Isn't 'Perfect In Her Head' | The Daily ...
dailycaller.com/.../wikileaks-huma-admits-hillary-still-is...
The Daily Caller
1 day ago - The latest batch of emails published by WikiLeaks revealed that Hillary Clinton was not "perfect in her head," one week after announcing her ...
WikiLeaks: Huma Abedin Admits Clinton's 'Still Not Perfect In Her Head'
townhall.com/.../wikileaks-huma-abedin-admits-clintons-still-not-perfect-...
7 hours ago - WikiLeaks: Huma Abedin Admits Clinton's 'Still Not Perfect In Her Head' at Start of Campaign - Leah Barkoukis: After footage surfaced of Hillary ...
Email: Huma On Hillary, “She's Still Not Perfect In Her Head” | Weasel ...
www.weaselzippers.us/303467-email-huma-on-hillary-shes-still-not-perf...
6 hours ago - Huma Abedin warned Clinton's campaign team that Hillary would have to 'stick to her notes' at an event because she was 'still not perfect in her ...
'She is still not perfect in her head' WikiLeaks reveal Clinton's closest ...
www.pravdareport.com/news/world/26-10.../135992-clinton_folle-0/
6 hours ago - Abedin mentioned that Clinton "still not perfect in her head" and would have to "stick to notes" during an event. The revelation was made in an ...
WikiLeaks reveal: Huma Abedin said Hillary Clinton 'not perfect in her ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../wikileaks-reveal-h...
The Washington Times
17 hours ago - Rumors about Hillary Clinton's health are not likely to be quashed anytime ... Huma Abedin says Hillary Clinton 'still not perfect in her head' in ...
WikiLeaks reveal: Huma Abedin said Hillary Clinton 'not perfect in her ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../wikileaks-reveal-h...
The Washington Times
21 hours ago - Rumors about Hillary Clinton's health are not likely to be quashed ... Huma Abedin said Hillary Clinton was 'still not perfect in her head,' ...

The desperation is palpable. So i wasted 20 seconds of my lifevwatching hillary walk up plane stairs on her own with a nanosecond hitch as her heel probably slipped. It was almost so imperceptible i continued watching thinking tje real stumble is still to come. No joy much to my disappointment. You guys are getting so desperately stupid trying to hawk this narrative. She camt sneeze witjout one of u clowns yapping about hiv. Yet senore deviated cokenosing septum can sniffle his way tjrough an entire debate and none of u question why a guy whos never sounded like that before comes our firing on all cylinders. His nose was not stuffed, you could hear completely clean airways. Yet still he sniffed and sniffed and sniffed and crooned about his stamina and high energy......uh huh.yeah. Classic cokehead hubris

The desperation is palpable. So i wasted 20 seconds of my lifevwatching hillary walk up plane stairs on her own with a nanosecond hitch as her heel probably slipped. It was almost so imperceptible i continued watching thinking tje real stumble is still to come. No joy much to my disappointment. You guys are getting so desperately stupid trying to hawk this narrative. She camt sneeze witjout one of u clowns yapping about hiv. Yet senore deviated cokenosing septum can sniffle his way tjrough an entire debate and none of u question why a guy whos never sounded like that before comes our firing on all cylinders. His nose was not stuffed, you could hear completely clean airways. Yet still he sniffed and sniffed and sniffed and crooned about his stamina and high energy......uh huh.yeah. Classic cokehead hubris

Yeah not much of a stumble but I threw in a 2 for 1 on the post with the other story where yesterday she needed help to make it up even one step.

I wanted to see her stack her shit all over those stairs so i could laugh my balls off. If u cant deliver real lols just stop. Her wobblings into the meatwagon on 9/11 was real, getting her heel caught for a split second on rain soaked stairs in driving wind is nothing. It just makes you guys look pathetically desperate

Cleve translation:

"well, a strong burst of air came up, and made her eyelids go up, and another time...er...they just opened the door to the plane, and the wind made her head flap around....you guys are pathetic and desperate"

Archived