THE BROWNS BOARD

The Finals

hoorta

Thought I'd start a new Finals specific thread. So post away here.

My early thoughts. After the Warriors beat OKC I'm not terribly optimistic. For the Cavs to win, they have to be firing on all cylinders. Thompson and Curry have regained their shooting touch.

That means- NO off games from Irving and Love. Kyrie can't be missing layups on drives to the basket like Westbrook did in game #7, and Love can't be clanking his three point shots. It would help immensely if JR and Frye can stay hot- it will open up drives to the hoop for LBJ. Also, I haven't seen the Cavs play the level of defense the Thunder demonstrated against GS- all year. They'll have to step that up big time.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who will Green kick first? Will the ...good refs please show up

every game, regardless of location?

I just hope it's a real basketball playoffs, and not a referee/flagrant foul farce

who will Green kick first? Will the ...good refs please show up

every game, regardless of location?

I just hope it's a real basketball playoffs, and not a referee/flagrant foul farce

I'm "old school"....If the refs don't take care of business, a Cavs player(s) needs to. 'Nuff said.

Mike

I think we match up better with OKC, but revenge is nice too

Yes well I'd say we're clearly better than okc so we match up better with them because we're clearly better than them.

The other side of that goes that the team we're clearly better than took the warriors to 7. Portland took them to six. The warriors have lost, to me, their air of invincibility. I think we can beat them.

Cavs can win and I'd like to see Lebron get another one but the Warriors are the better, deeper, team. GSW in 6.

As far as being the deeper team, that's debatable. They have more thugs- as in Green and Speights.

Will the big 3 be better than the big 2- that is the question. TT and Green at the (small 5) is a wash, IMHO. Iguodala and Barnes are no match for LeBron. Bogut- Frye\ Moz? Edge Cavs. Barbosa- Livingston- JR Delly. Push. What has to happen is whoever Love is guarding doesn't go crazy scoring. Don't forget- we unloaded Andy- and who's he playing for now?

Well, to be the best- you have to beat the best, and the Warriors have home court.

As far as being the deeper team, that's debatable. They have more thugs- as in Green and Speights.

Will the big 3 be better than the big 2- that is the question. TT and Green at the (small 5) is a wash, IMHO. Iguodala and Barnes are no match for LeBron. Bogut- Frye\ Moz? Edge Cavs. Barbosa- Livingston- JR Delly. Push. What has to happen is whoever Love is guarding doesn't go crazy scoring. Don't forget- we unloaded Andy- and who's he playing for now?

Well, to be the best- you have to beat the best, and the Warriors have home court.

If you think 15 ppg, 10 rpg & 6 apg are equal to 5 ppg, 8 rpg & 1 apg you're fucking nuts. Mozgov has played 6 minutes all playoffs. I get you are in full homer mode but don't be ridiculous.

The Cavs are better now than last year and the Warriors were better last year at this point. Ya I know the regular season record and all but as of right now the Cavs can get em.

Klay Thompson is averaging 8pts a game more this year in the playoffs.

If you think 15 ppg, 10 rpg & 6 apg are equal to 5 ppg, 8 rpg & 1 apg you're fucking nuts. Mozgov has played 6 minutes all playoffs. I get you are in full homer mode but don't be ridiculous.

FYI, I was talking about Bogut- not Draymond Green. Green leads in tripping, and flagrant fouls. You had better hope he doesn't pick up another one. Thompson, if that's who you're talking about plays an entirely different game.

Cavs healthy. I'd say lebron and Co. literally need this. I'm so sick of hearing everybody blow GSW. Lebron....prove to us you are the best in the world!

They at least need to split in California.

FYI, I was talking about Bogut- not Draymond Green. Green leads in tripping, and flagrant fouls. You had better hope he doesn't pick up another one. Thompson, if that's who you're talking about plays an entirely different game.

FYI, TT = Tristan Thompson & Green = Draymond Green....not a wash at the small 5

I'm afraid Green or somebody of the warriors will cheapshot Love, Lebron, or Irving,

and put them out - especially when they fall behind.

Archived