THE BROWNS BOARD

Kiko Alonso

Comeonman

Lol. Well Campbell did play significantly better than weeds

Not really. Slightly better at best would be more accurate:

Campbell: 180/317 56.8% 2015 yds 6.4 ypa, 213.1 ypg, 11 TDs 3.5 TD%, 8 ints, 2.5% int.%, 76.9 rating

Weeden: 141/267 52.8% 1731 yds 6.5 ypa 173.1 ypg, 9 TDs 3.4 TD%, 9 Ints, 3.4 int.%, 70.3 rating

Not really. Slightly better at best would be more accurate:

Campbell: 180/317 56.8% 2015 yds 6.4 ypa, 213.1 ypg, 11 TDs 3.5 TD%, 8 ints, 2.5% int.%, 76.9 rating

Weeden: 141/267 52.8% 1731 yds 6.5 ypa 173.1 ypg, 9 TDs 3.4 TD%, 9 Ints, 3.4 int.%, 70.3 rating

Sorry Gip, but numbers do not always tell the complete story.

It wasn't just how many mistakes Weeden made, it was WHEN and HOW those mistakes were made.

Campbell was unsatisfactory overall. Weeden was downright atrocious.

C'mon, you watched the games.

Z

Sorry Gip, but numbers do not always tell the complete story.

It wasn't just how many mistakes Weeden made, it was WHEN and HOW those mistakes were made.

Campbell was unsatisfactory overall. Weeden was downright atrocious.

C'mon, you watched the games.

Z

Yes, and I saw Campbell be almost as atrocious at times as Weeden, and I saw Weeden play well almost as much as Campbell.

Look: at what point does one players suckage exceed another players suckage?

Yes, and I saw Campbell be almost as atrocious at times as Weeden, and I saw Weeden play well almost as much as Campbell.

At this point.

Gip, when Campbell walked on the field, there was a feeling of 'so your saying there's a chance' insert Jim Carey voice. When weeds stepped on the field, there was a collective 'mother fucker' going through all Browns fans minds. Exept yours apparently.

Gip, when Campbell walked on the field, there was a feeling of 'so your saying there's a chance' insert Jim Carey voice. When weeds stepped on the field, there was a collective 'mother fucker' going through all Browns fans minds. Exept yours apparently.

I am saying that I did not have a particularly warm and fuzzy feeling when either of them were on the field. With one you felt like you were kicked in the balls, with the other you felt like you were kicked in the kneecap. Neither was a good feeling.

So? Which would you prefer? Balls or kneecap?

So? Which would you prefer? Balls or kneecap?

Kneecap by a mile...

Damn, I love these surveys...

Archived