THE BROWNS BOARD

Kiko Alonso

Comeonman

That sucks for them real bad. The guy was great last year, he was the underated beast mode of their Defense. Saying this as only an optimistic take, it may help in our Bills pick next year. I will probably tear my acl tomorrow for saying that.

It's Karma come back to snag that bastard. He should have pulled up when he pulled that fucking hit on Hoyer that forced us to watch more of Brandon Weeden than was needed. Thanks you fuck.

It's Karma come back to snag that bastard. He should have pulled up when he pulled that fucking hit on Hoyer that forced us to watch more of Brandon Weeden than was needed. Thanks you fuck.

Hoyer was a fucking idiot for doing what he did. You know you would have wanted one of our LBs to do the same thing

Hoyer was a fucking idiot for doing what he did. You know you would have wanted one of our LBs to do the same thing

Yep, it's called football.

bills are so much like cleveland as far as the fan base is concerned. blue collar, sit out in the freezing cold to watch your team.

i think i read something on watkins earlier this week that he hasn't really shown that #1 drafted receiver 'stuff' yet.

i do wish them well though, of course until we play them.

bills are so much like cleveland as far as the fan base is concerned. blue collar, sit out in the freezing cold to watch your team.

i think i read something on watkins earlier this week that he hasn't really shown that #1 drafted receiver 'stuff' yet.

i do wish them well though, of course until we play them.

Probably due to shitty QB play, it takes two to be a Quality WR/QB

Called it! Remember you pricks yelled at me when Hoyer went down and said I hoped it happened to Kiko lol. Good times!

HAIL to letsgojackets what comes around goes around

I wonder how many Bills fans are wishing they'd nabbed Mack with our #4 now? Mack apparently has been wowing the Raiders' camp.

Probably due to shitty QB play, it takes two to be a Quality WR/QB

What I saw was related to EJ and Sammy "not getting on same page".

Called it! Remember you pricks yelled at me when Hoyer went down and said I hoped it happened to Kiko lol. Good times!

Stay classy... :rolleyes:

I think it will make at least a 1 game difference. A 'normal LB maybe not but he was a game changer on defense for them.

I thought it could be a top 10 pick before he got hurt too though.

I was pretty certain when we made the trade it would be a top ten, and I would still be without Kiko gone

I already can feel the National Karma wishing JFF tears his ACL. Nah, I never root for injuries. I think Hoyer was toast regardless of what Alonso did.

I already can feel the National Karma wishing JFF tears his ACL. Nah, I never root for injuries. I think Hoyer was toast regardless of what Alonso did.

I rooted for DA and Weeden to get injured

No just DA and Weeden. Couch was my pick coming out of college. I may have hoped for Paul McDonald to get hurt also but that was so long ago I don't remember.

Having played and now coached sports for all of my life - the part that I can remember anyway - I have too much respect for the games, and the athletes, to ever root for anyone to get injured. Just not in my make up.

Having played and now coached sports for all of my life - the part that I can remember anyway - I have too much respect for the games, and the athletes, to ever root for anyone to get injured. Just not in my make up.

when they suck and management refuses to bench their asses as was the case with DA and Weeden then all we have is to hope for an injury.

when they suck and management refuses to bench their asses as was the case with DA and Weeden then all we have is to hope for an injury.

Everyone has their own moral compass.

Archived