THE BROWNS BOARD

So, what games do we plan to attend?

ballpeen

myself and two other die hards are doing all the divisional games in Cle. anyone who wants to get their fucking ass kicked on my brand new birch cornhole christmas present lemme know where ur parkin. we need a fourth player, and i'm fuckin buyin.

Just post here when a tailgate is going on and I will meet you all at the lot. I will certainly see you all at the lot for the Ravens game when the boys from Britain come in. Let us know what other plans you have for that weekend that I may join you at.

Going to an away game sounds like fun. I have never done it. I take a fall vacation every year, but usually going to a sporting event is not on the agenda, but it could be. Often I don't go that near to an NFL city...or if I do, the Browns would not be playing at that time. There is no NFL team in western Montana here I am going this time around. Maybe in the future I will have to plan something around an away Browns game.

I always plan on one away game per year- may be the Bills this time.

myself and two other die hards are doing all the divisional games in Cle. anyone who wants to get their fucking ass kicked on my brand new birch cornhole christmas present lemme know where ur parkin. we need a fourth player, and i'm fuckin buyin.

Come on down to the lot for the reunion- Ravens game. Hint- don't try playing the Brits in Corn hole- they'll kick your ass.

Come on down to the lot for the reunion- Ravens game. Hint- don't try playing the Brits in Corn hole- they'll kick your ass.

Hoorta, I hope we kick Mikey and Todd's ass this year and bring home the cup, it's been sitting in Todd's trophy cabinet for 6 years. LOL. We are on our game this year, we'll kick anyone's ass - Sisky Fringo - Bring it!

7am latest arrival - we don't play with pussies who turn up after 7am.

Cool. I may do Atlanta and or Nashville, but 6 trips up to Cleveland is a good deal of travel for me. Just watching those games in front of my home TV sounds appealing. I probably won't make those decisions until a little close to the dates. I have friends who have season tickets to one or both teams. For me, finding a decent seat fairly late shouldn't

be a big problem.

Are Browns season tickets transferrable after the seaon opens? I've never had season tix.

Just post here when a tailgate is going on and I will meet you all at the lot. I will certainly see you all at the lot for the Ravens game when the boys from Britain come in. Let us know what other plans you have for that weekend that I may join you at.

Going to an away game sounds like fun. I have never done it. I take a fall vacation every year, but usually going to a sporting event is not on the agenda, but it could be. Often I don't go that near to an NFL city...or if I do, the Browns would not be playing at that time. There is no NFL team in western Montana here I am going this time around. Maybe in the future I will have to plan something around an away Browns game.

Brokeback Mountain

i'll bring my buddy...the best cornhole player in central Ohio. seriously, my man timmy can make those bean bags hum

Where are all these fans from? texas? Sounds like fun wearing Browns colors in jerry's house

I was in Dallas the last time we played down there. I wanted to go to the actual game but after getting shit canned the night before and waking up at 11 after 4 hours of sleep (and technically without a ticket although I wasn't too concerned about finding one) we ended up at a bww in Ft. Worth I believe. There was a surprisingly large Brown's continent there.

Granted I could've half-drunkly stumbled into the Brown's backers chapter there but I was impressed despite them being Texans.

i'll bring my buddy...the best cornhole player in central Ohio. seriously, my man timmy can make those bean bags hum

i'm all over my Uncle to get the damn thing finished in time....he's only had 8+ months ya know? haha

saw that side of the fam on Mother's Day...he said it will have 7 coats of paint and a bunch of decals. i said "will each board weigh 50lbs? jeebus! how's about just skip the paint job and just let me have it already!!"

regardless...i'm excited. let's break that bitch in over a few brats n brews...i'm thinkin' yuenling pony keg. and maybe a little mob boss as well...denver affiliation does have certain privileges... ;)

Archived