THE BROWNS BOARD

So, what games do we plan to attend?

ballpeen

I know all plans may not be known at this point, but I plan on attending the home games against the Saints,Ravens, Steelers,Raiders,Texans, and Bengals. Those are pretty much inked in....I also have games in Nashville, and Atlanta to think about since Atlanta is 100 miles south and Nashville 120 miles north and west. Then again, those will be local TV games....I may just enjoy them from my easy chair with a big pot of homemade soup.

I will be up for the Ravens game, and going to Jax and Atl.

Already have tickets for Ravens and Jags games.

Z

Saints and Ravens for sure- probably a couple of others.

so is the ravens game slotted as the annual tailgate game this year?

want to make it in and bring some friends and family.

will bring a box of goodies and some bottles of cheer. it'd be cool to put a face to the people i enjoy jabbering with on this forum.

I will be at squeelers, ravens for sure. And the others will be split up so not sure yet

I know all plans may not be known at this point, but I plan on attending the home games against the Saints,Ravens, Steelers,Raiders,Texans, and Bengals. Those are pretty much inked in....I also have games in Nashville, and Atlanta to think about since Atlanta is 100 miles south and Nashville 120 miles north and west. Then again, those will be local TV games....I may just enjoy them from my easy chair with a big pot of homemade soup.

It looks like my wife & I, plus an unknown amount of others will be heading to the Browns-Oilers (oops, Titans) game. Do you know about tailgating around that stadium? Do Titan fans have area(s) for that at all?

I'm just waiting on commitment from friends before I purchase tickets. If anybody else is planning on going chime in please.

Been to games in Cleveland, will be able to go to a tribe game and a preseason game there. But since living in MS, Nashville will be it for a regular season game. Most of our Browns backers from here will be going.

I will be up for the Ravens game, and going to Jax and Atl.

Already have tickets for Ravens and Jags games.

Z

Cool. I may do Atlanta and or Nashville, but 6 trips up to Cleveland is a good deal of travel for me. Just watching those games in front of my home TV sounds appealing. I probably won't make those decisions until a little close to the dates. I have friends who have season tickets to one or both teams. For me, finding a decent seat fairly late shouldn't

be a big problem.

will bring a box of goodies and some bottles of cheer. it'd be cool to put a face to the people i enjoy jabbering with on this forum.

I agree. I hope you make it.

There was a thread earlier but a solid amount of posters (including me) going to the Browns v Panthers game in NC week 16. I'm just hoping the team has something to play for but if anyone is interested it sounds like we're trying to get together before the game.

I will be vacationing my ass of in August doing a remote Canadian fishing trip followed by 10 days in Riviera Maya so will miss the pre season games. After that my plan is everygame

Where in Canada? We fish every year in Ontario in the middle of f'in nowhere. But yeah, it might be nice to miss the pre-season this year. I can't even imagine the coverage.

Been to games in Cleveland, will be able to go to a tribe game and a preseason game there. But since living in MS, Nashville will be it for a regular season game. Most of our Browns backers from here will be going.

@Sienn, spoke with you before about the Nashville game. My wife and kid will be coming down with me. Can you keep us updated on the BB plans? We're hoping to stop by and visit with other fans, I checked the local backers sites and nothing is posted that I saw. It's early though..

Just post here when a tailgate is going on and I will meet you all at the lot. I will certainly see you all at the lot for the Ravens game when the boys from Britain come in. Let us know what other plans you have for that weekend that I may join you at.

Going to an away game sounds like fun. I have never done it. I take a fall vacation every year, but usually going to a sporting event is not on the agenda, but it could be. Often I don't go that near to an NFL city...or if I do, the Browns would not be playing at that time. There is no NFL team in western Montana here I am going this time around. Maybe in the future I will have to plan something around an away Browns game.

Just post here when a tailgate is going on and I will meet you all at the lot. I will certainly see you all at the lot for the Ravens game when the boys from Britain come in. Let us know what other plans you have for that weekend that I may join you at.

Going to an away game sounds like fun. I have never done it. I take a fall vacation every year, but usually going to a sporting event is not on the agenda, but it could be. Often I don't go that near to an NFL city...or if I do, the Browns would not be playing at that time. There is no NFL team in western Montana here I am going this time around. Maybe in the future I will have to plan something around an away Browns game.

Funny you mention that, as my wife & I are taking the RV down to Arkansas & Oklahoma for a fall vacation in October. Nashville just happens to be on the way, so we'll stop there to take in the Browns-Oilers game (oops, Titans).

I've been to Buffalo, Dallas, Indy, & St. Louis. 3 -1 record- the loss was to Dallas in 2012, when we got totally robbed (pissed me off but Jerry Jones' stadium in unbelievable, check it out if you get a chance everybody).

Archived