THE BROWNS BOARD

numbnuts dem compares Trump and his supporters to nazis

calfoxwc

has to do with the committee. Grassley compromised - to deny them their phoney

testimony would be used as a rallying point for dems to come together to vote

against Sessions out of "principle".

Grassley denied them that. If you heard them testify, it was a "witch trial" of bigoted racist haters....

referring to Lewis and Booker being two of them. Their innuendo and slurring was childish, and pointless.

They had no legit reasons for making their dubious claims. They made asses of themselves playing

the race card for no good reason. Dirty politics isn't a good reason.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/sessions-confirmation-hearing-black-lawmakers-233348

Yeah, I have no idea where the Democrats got the precedent to try and hold up confirmation hearings from: https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/obama-has-waited-longer-for-cabinet-confirmations-than-any-other-recent-president/

enten-datalab-lynch.png?quality=90&strip

It's worth noting, but I assume you won't, that an Obama nominee also has the shortest wait time on the list. Perhaps Loretta lynch was simply objectionable

obaMao put leftist activists all over our gov. Van Jones, for instance, was one of

his WH advisors.

That tells the tale of a traitor right there. Of course Lynch was corrupt and should never have been there.

But that is obaMao. Racist anti-American hating.

It's worth noting, but I assume you won't, that an Obama nominee also has the shortest wait time on the list. Perhaps Loretta lynch was simply objectionable

It's also worth noting that you've pointed out an outlier to the original point, and if we take the average time to appoint for democratic nominees and compared them to Republican nominees you'd have a significant longer time for Democrats.

Since I'm not going to sit here and calculate the obvious, let's just look at the top 10 longest and 10 shortest. Of the 10 longest, only 2 were Republican nominees. Of the 10 shortest, only 3 were Democrat nominees.

Why is that, do you all think?

Archived