THE BROWNS BOARD

So i just now read what this dossier "alleges" that the Russians have on Trump...

Clevfan4life

SNL used to be freaking hilarious. Now, their skits often are boring and just nothing about it funny.

Comedy is an art, ...these impromptu people aren't funny.

SNL is funnier than its been in decades. And its gotten slowly funnier by the year. This is one ofmy fav skits of all time....from 2012

http://www.hulu.com/watch/412897?utm_content=4003003&PID=4003003&utm_source=cjlink&utm_campaign=cj-affiliate&AID=10947797&cmp=30&SHID=1oohjvz0ilqc3&partner=cj&utm_term=10947797

Probably thinks Trevor Noah is hysterical.

WSS

You dont do well assuming stuff on other people, you should prob stop cause i cant stand trevor noah. His timing and delivery is awful. He only has the job cause he's a south african. He wasnt even a good correspondant when stewart was still there. They let all that talent like jones and his wife walk when stewart left. If they wanted color the black girl would have been better than noah. So yeah, wrong again stev stay in ur lane

Cleve gets a boner over anything that fucks with Donald Trump.

WSS

"IF" and only if its funny. Jimmy fallons trump stuff is awful cause fallon is a hack. Alec baldwins impersonation is hysterical, it just is. Its spot fucking on he's nailed trump. No different than mckinnons hillary or debbie wascheman which have left in small coughing fits

U guys just dont like their liberal slant, and thats fine i understand.....but this shit is getting hilarious. The pee pee press conference from last Saturday was bordering on legendary

It has nothing to do with that, it's because maybe 10 skits they do a year might give you a chuckle

she was funny. she isn't on SNL anymore witless twit. And copying my

verbage is all you have?

Come on, you can't come up with anything original, or woodpecker is typing for you

while sitting on your lap?

Everybody and their brother, especially the lefties, have been bitching for the last decade that Saturday Night Live sucks these days. Now that Trump says it they are your Heroes and are leaving the Belushi Radner days in the dust.

Are you the guy that blather is on and on and on about hypocrisy?

If you love something or hate something merely on the basis of your political ideology you're an idiot.

Before you piss your pants I think Trump is being an idiot when he blasts a lot of the people that he blasts.

Meryl Streep for one. Great actress, No Doubt. Dumbass? That too.

WSS

The late 80s/early 90s group were better than the first cast

Archived