THE BROWNS BOARD

So i just now read what this dossier "alleges" that the Russians have on Trump...

Clevfan4life

According to 4chan...

And the story according to 4chan is just as plausible as the story according to Buzzfeed and the story according to the BBC.

All of them are lacking pretty much any concrete evidence. As such, just like every other failed hit piece they try to get him with, the Buzzfeed report has increased Trump's political capital. They can't keep crying wolf over nothing, and every time they miss, it allows him to say "Look what you said about me before!" I guarantee that Trump's eventually going to do something to warrant the media spotlight he's received, but it's going to be lost in the noise that the idiots in the media created. They've been so desperate to sink Trump, that they're literally willing to publish an unverifiable story that sounds like it was written by some idiot from 4chan.

And the story according to 4chan is just as plausible as the story according to Buzzfeed and the story according to the BBC.

Then this is just as much real as it is a joke by 4chan...

... Who I thought were for the most part on the side of their King Troll

Then this is just as much real as it is a joke by 4chan...

... Who I thought were for the most part on the side of their King Troll

For every person on 4chan who wants to support Trump, there are probably two more who only support him for the chaos he's created in the American political system and the world. Lots of anons are rooting for the video to surface.

b1207f_6144300.jpg

Right, I agree. All of the original support for Trump coming from the internet was just a joke. He was the troll candidate. Some of those people did the mental gymnastics to actually evolve into real supporters of him (cough Ed cough). So I don't bet there are still users on 4chan that just want chaos, not a successful Trump presidency.

The more trump insists snl isnt funny, the more funny this gets. Srsly. Im almost laighing as hard at his rebuttals to snl as the skits themselves.

Everybody and their brother, especially the lefties, have been bitching for the last decade that Saturday Night Live sucks these days. Now that Trump says it they are your Heroes and are leaving the Belushi Radner days in the dust.

Are you the guy that blather is on and on and on about hypocrisy?

If you love something or hate something merely on the basis of your political ideology you're an idiot.

Before you piss your pants I think Trump is being an idiot when he blasts a lot of the people that he blasts.

Meryl Streep for one. Great actress, No Doubt. Dumbass? That too.

WSS

Snl is getting hilarious, and has been getting better since before the trump skits. I mean david fucking pumpkins might be my favorite comedy sketch of all time and that had nothing political about it.

Funny how when snl was tearing hillary up during the primary it was funny. Always this hypocricy with u guys. Do you have any concept of principle?

Snl is getting hilarious, and has been getting better since before the trump skits. I mean david fucking pumpkins might be my favorite comedy sketch of all time and that had nothing political about it.

Funny how when snl was tearing hillary up during the primary it was funny. Always this hypocricy with u guys. Do you have any concept of principle?

Talk about self realization. Dude that's your entire shtick.

WSS

Archived