THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao screwed over all Cubans - Cubans hate dicktaters like obaMao

calfoxwc

Obama makes efforts to cut the basically free movement from Cuba to the US - if Trump had done this it would have been brilliant, a master stroke, just another brick in the wall.

But because this guy is bashing Obama...

Which leads to another little bit of political irony with the left who now wants to go to war with communist dictators in Russia but are happy to perform fellatio on the Communist dictators in Cuba.

WSS

I never have looked at it from that angle, but you're absolutely correct.

I doubt Trump will bend over and "assume the position" for Cuba the way Obummer did.

Obama makes efforts to cut the basically free movement from Cuba to the US - if Trump had done this it would have been brilliant, a master stroke, just another brick in the wall.

But because this guy is bashing Obama...

Come on, Chris - ask yourself a question:

Why would he work to restrict the free movement from Cuba to the U.S.....

and yet work to make our borders non-existent, and dramatically expedite the free flow

of illegals across the mexican border?

and let us know what you answer to yourself...

Come on, Chris - ask yourself a question:

Why would he work to restrict the free movement from Cuba to the U.S.....

and yet work to make our borders non-existent, and dramatically expedite the free flow

of illegals across the mexican border?

and let us know what you answer to yourself...

So wait a sec,he's ending the policy of "u get ur foot on a piece of dry land and ur an auto american"....and u guys are upset? I swear to god obama outlaw abortion and gay marriage on his way out and u guys would find some angle.

Everything that god gave humans to maintain a line of clear rational thinking...you've lost cal. Is it dimenia? Heimers? Parkinsons? Some combo of all 3?

Archived