THE BROWNS BOARD

The intelligence community?

Westside Steve

So for those who are outraged by the seeming Rift between Donald Trump and the CIA and FBI have you taken into consideration the upcoming grilling of James Comey and the accusations by the Democrats?

First of all I believe, as should you, that intelligence agency leaks are Criminal and bordering on treason.

Second I'm having a hard time figuring out why Comey would announce the investigation in the first place if he was just going to give her a clean bill of health hours later. Sounds like he was taking one of the opposition's chess pieces off the board for her. Also the fact they never bothered to put her under oath thereby allowing her to lie with impunity.

Lynch recused herself because of her tete a tete with Billy boy on the plane thereby leaving the investigation of his wife to the FBI.

Who smells a rat?

WSS

The IC has incentive to stick it to Trump. Trump very publicly threw them under the bus while accusing Hillary of being crooked during the presidential race.

As well he should have. That little kabuki dance with Comey looking into the emails and then 15 minutes later saying "nope all clear she's good." Was a stunning piece of political theater on her behalf.

WSS

there's still seven days for obaMao to declare martial law,.... :mellow:

so, most of obaMao's INJustice dept, FBI, and intel communities have

been compromised by his "czars" and appointments.

not good. seems like our gov is politically divided as the American people are,

and the leftist division is outraged they didn't win.

not good.

we never agreed, you're an ignorant liar/twit. Pretty much nothing you post has merit, yet

you claim some kind of ....victory?

I think I'll sell hotdogs and pop when you go at it with DH. I hope he gives you the old rope-a-dopecleavage,

until I'm sold out....

I know, you feel...entitled to a three month reprieve from

being constantly shown up.

You couldnt intellectually show up my 8 yr old niece, real talk. She's already wrapped her head around some concepts that appear to still evade u even at ur age. I think i speak for alot of people that its not ur opinions anybody has a problem with. Its the paid internet clickbait thread spamming. That is all

Archived