THE BROWNS BOARD

Rosie O'donnell wants Martial Law imposed to delay inauguration

DieHardBrownsFan

Oh to be fair it happened. It was a joke but the left went berserk. Somebody on Fox referred to it as a terrorist fist bump when Obama did it with somebody. Another thing the left threw a fit about, equally minor, was when someone referred to Michelle as President Obama's baby's momma. You remember Heck going off the deep end about that right?

But these tiny examples including calling Rosie a pig (after the truly horrible things she says but nobody on the left whines about) are Such trivial incident when compared to the Litany of vile shit the left feels that they are justified in saying about Donald Trump.

There was nothing even close to that shit after Obama was elected president.

The body is made up with many more hateful people that the right and they are a choice if they think they have a right to let it spew.

As to owning Cleve for example my cat has yet to beat me in a game of checkers.

;)

WSS

Well, okiedokie, but I don't remember that ever happening. The left dishes bad stuff out, but they can't take it.

I remember a lot of "Bush/Cheney" murderers/outers/planning one world gov/" etc. And old, worn out

frillydilly Sheply constantly being "frightened" of the loss of his freedoms and Constitutional rights, with bush/cheney

becoming dictators.........

Well, okiedokie, but I don't remember that ever happening. The left dishes bad stuff out, but they can't take it.

I remember a lot of "Bush/Cheney" murderers/outers/planning one world gov/" etc. And old, worn out

frillydilly Sheply constantly being "frightened" of the loss of his freedoms and Constitutional rights, with bush/cheney

becoming dictators.........

So in one breath you mock liberals for being worried about bush becoming a dictator....when you're still hiding in ur falllout shelter for the next couple days till trump is president cause ur still worried obummers might pull a fast one and declare himself emperor. Do i have that about right?

so, you want to bet we don't have a fallout shelter? say, 500 bucks?

okay then, STFU, shirley cleavage T. Bass Litella

(keep it up, the nicknames can get a lot longer....)

er....because you aren't that bright? own it, or you've blown it.

I guess i need to be more succinct for the mentally impaired. Why would i bet with you that you dont a have a fallout shelter when chances thats exactly what you've got somewhere on ur property? Like id be astounded if u didnt, and im pretty sure im not the only one here that hack a drop or two of coffee out if it infact was the case you didnt have defcon 5 rated bunker on ur property or at least had acess to something as such somewhere else

eh, because "you are so certain of it" that you are willing to put your money where your

stupid witless mouth is?

Just calling your bluff, little smart mouth, ignorant chick hawk ernest cleve bass litella.

How soon we forget the birther movement. Or the 60 minutes piece where people actually believed he took the oath of office on the Koran and was Muslim. For god's sake Cal has been posting tinfoil shit for 8 straight years.

Give me a list of actual officials who claimed he was born in Kenya and a list that might have asked for a genuine birth certificate. Then tell me if you can tell the difference.

WSS

Archived