THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump calls CNN "fake news" haha

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If everything is fake news, who's to say that blog your friend linked to you on Facebook about Clinton's murders is legit?

Also, is the right just calling the left the alt-left now? Isn't alt-right taking it to racist levels?

Only to people who find racism everywhere. And obsess over it real or imagined.

WSS

Steve, what are your definitions for alt right and alt left respectively?

Alt right is some bullshit but the left, wake Rachel Maddow Etc, is made up to make conservatives seem like white supremacists are Nazis. Alt left is people on the right, wake Sean Hannity, doing the same shit but in reverse.

WSS

Steve, what are your definitions for alt right and alt left respectively?

It's the alt-right and the control-left.

Alt right has two camps. What Hillary Clinton calls the alt-right are the crazies who blame Jews for everything on 4chan and Twitter. The New Right consists of people who wear Make America Great Again hats and voted for Donald Trump. Both of these groups are responsible for Pepe shitposts.

The control-left consists of pretty much every MSM outlet and social media platform. Milo got banned from Twitter for saying Ghostbusters remake was a shitty movie and the black actress was a shit actress. Shkreli got banned from twitter for making fun of Lauren Duca. The reasoning for both of these bans was because followers of Milo and Shkreli were guilty of harassment, yet the owners of Twitter look the other way when people on the right get harassed in a similar manner. Twitter hides trends that don't go along with the left's narrative. Same with Facebook. Google changed autofill settings during the election to hide anti-Hillary searches.

The control-left has unsuccessfully tried to brand Trump as a racist, a rapist, and most recently as someone who hired hookers to piss on a bed Obama was going to sleep in. These people are shortsighted idiots who are incapable of seeing that they're giving Trump more political capital with each failed hit piece they try to push on him. Trump will inevitably do something that warrants the media attention he's received, but he'll be able to easily brush it off because the idiot media has cried wolf too many times. This Buzzfeed hit piece, in my opinion, has ensured that Trump will be essentially immune to media criticism for the next 8 years. He will not be brought down by a scandal, and he won't be forced to resign. If the powers that be want him out, they're going to have to JFK him, and I am more concerned than ever about this being a possibility.

Hey Steve. Are you playing at the IX center outdoor show this weekend ? I thought I saw your name next to Alex Bevan

Alex Bevan? Isn't he that skinny little kid from Cleveland, Ohio?

Yes he is. He's gonna chase your women and drink your beer

As if it's any of your business...

I mean you are a perfect example of someone who can be in excellent physical shape, or at least say so on a blind Internet site, and still be an ignorant obnoxious pariah hated by one and all.

:)

WSS

Easy mildred that one had no malice behind it. The best athletes in the world can learn to skip some meals. If u study up on fasting you'll learm why

I think the best meal of the day to skip is breakfast, at least if you're trying to lose weight rather than simply maintain it

Gh production doesn't kick in till 12-13 hours after ur last meal. Than it skyrockets for the next 24-36 hours. Its like hitting a reset button. Gh stimulates testosterone. But dont take it from me theres alot of empirical research out there supporting this. But rest assured the govt nor the free mkt that owns it will tell us this ever

Gh production doesn't kick in till 12-13 hours after ur last meal. Than it skyrockets for the next 24-36 hours. Its like hitting a reset button. Gh stimulates testosterone. But dont take it from me theres alot of empirical research out there supporting this. But rest assured the govt nor the free mkt that owns it will tell us this ever

The cereal companies are the ones that invented breakfast is the most important meal of the day

Archived