THE BROWNS BOARD

Another russkies angle

Westside Steve

So this morning David Ignatius The Washington Post Obama fan says that the actual evidence in the intelligence report is long on conclusions and short on evidence but here's an interesting angle:

The hacking and release of information about DNC Dirty Work was not so much to propel Donald Trump into the presidency but to make a president Hillary Clinton look like shit for her first four years. Remember no one, not even the Russians, thought president-elect Trump have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. That actually sounds more plausible but I doubt that the Democrat controlled media will float that theory.

WSS

I think with trumps immediate announcement of tillerson as sec of st, you can throw that theory out the window. I dont really care because A) we've done it to everybody else and most importantly B) it was just the truth being given to us

But acting as if russia wasn't serving its own interests is ridiculous. Ofv they were. Now we havevto figure out what those are.

And who knows what they might have on the Reps to hold over them

For what it's worth this so-called intelligence report says that they hacked the Republicans as well.

Point is that I don't think anybody cares. Find out that Donald Trump made some shady Moves In Business deals? Find out that he grabbed a chicks ass? Big deal. Hillary supporters knew she was a crook and finding out that the DNC was underhanded is pretty small potatoes.

I don't think the voters give a shit about John podesta or Debbie Wasserman Schultz. They are bit players.

WSS

Archived