THE BROWNS BOARD

Greta Van Susteren to MSNBC

Westside Steve

Megyn kelly is being replaced by tucker. And she is not unattractive. seems like even the conservative women have had enough of fox

Megyn Kelly is attractive but a conservative woman? She's a TV personality you took a job with the network.

Anybody who thinks ideology trumps career advancement is kidding themselves.

WSS

who is prettier isn't the point. Who is more trusted, cohesive and honest/informed is the point.

See the point. Greta was not used in a beauty comparison, even though she also shines

over reno, which isn't tough to do.

So she's working for less money at msnbc than fox would have given her? Roflmfao. Case closed

No. WSJ and NYT reported anywhere from $15-20M per year - that's not just a pay raise it makes her one of the highest paid talk show hosts on TV - more money than the likes of Anderson Cooper, Jimmy Fallon, Conan O'Brien, and Jimmy Kimmel.

So she's working for less money at msnbc than fox would have given her? Roflmfao. Case closed

That's what you suggested. That she went to MSNBC because she was fed up with fox. Read the fucking article you stooge. Both of them got paid a ton more money. That's what it's about.

I'd take a job as the Press Secretary of the Ku Klux Klan or blacklivesmatter if it paid enough.

WSS

No. WSJ and NYT reported anywhere from $15-20M per year - that's not just a pay raise it makes her one of the highest paid talk show hosts on TV - more money than the likes of Anderson Cooper, Jimmy Fallon, Conan O'Brien, and Jimmy Kimmel.

She's is also banging Matt Lauer for a spot on the 'Today Show'.

Ah yes, now comes the "we never liked those hoores anyway". Despite years of posting a picture of megyn kelly next janet reno's as proof conservative women are hotter.

I do enjoy watching you guys treading incessantly and desperately in ur sewer water.

Pretty much

So I watched a portion of Greta's show and her flagship interview with John McCain. In some ways I like and respect John McCain but conversely his need to suck up to his own opposition has always annoyed me. He's smart enough to know he gets on TV by speaking against the Republican Party. That's why Joe Scarborough has a job. But I think that's why John McCain got beaten so badly in the election. It's never a good idea to try to be the Lite version of the opposition party. The opposition party will pretend to love you but will always support one of their own. It just makes you seem like kind of a pussy.

WSS

So I watched a portion of Greta's show and her flagship interview with John McCain. In some ways I like and respect John McCain but conversely his need to suck up to his own opposition has always annoyed me. He's smart enough to know he gets on TV by speaking against the Republican Party. That's why Joe Scarborough has a job. But I think that's why John McCain got beaten so badly in the election. It's never a good idea to try to be the Lite version of the opposition party. The opposition party will pretend to love you but will always support one of their own. It just makes you seem like kind of a pussy.

WSS

I don't think that's why he lost. The Obama hype train knocked him over and the Palin VP choice was the kill shot.

McCain seems like a good guy. It's a same politicians that don't fall completely in line with a party are blasted

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/greta-van-susteren-joins-msnbc/article/2610994

She will be replaced by Tucker Carlson and a bigger role for Brit Hume so I hear. I've always thought Greta was bright and much more substantial than Megyn Kelly though not quite as hot.

WSS

I'm surprised you'd think a Scientologist is bright

Archived