THE BROWNS BOARD

Priebus: Trump acknowledges Russian role in U.S. election hacking

jbluhm86

We also tinker with other countries and their elections. Israel is an ally and they have been busted before for spying on us. The problem is that the DNC had a ton of dirty laundry where they attempted to rig a primary. I am more concerned with what the DNC did, direct attempts at fixing an election, than with who caught them in the act.

We also tinker with other countries and their elections. Israel is an ally and they have been busted before for spying on us. The problem is that the DNC had a ton of dirty laundry where they attempted to rig a primary. I am more concerned with what the DNC did, direct attempts at fixing an election, than with who caught them in the act.

And that, sir, should be shocking to anyone who follows the story.

If somebody's wife is bringing the paperboy into the house while her husband is at work would the cuckolded husband be more angry with her, The paperboy or the neighbor that ratted them out?

WSS

And that, sir, should be shocking to anyone who follows the story.

If somebody's wife is bringing the paperboy into the house while her husband is at work would the cuckolded husband be more angry with her, The paperboy or the neighbor that ratted them out?

WSS

That has been the example I have used the whole time haha. The equivalent of my wife checking my phone when I am in the shower and she finds a bunch of pics of naked women. I then flip out on her and say that clearly she is the bad guy for doing that and we should try not to discuss all the infidelity.

That has been the example I have used the whole time haha. The equivalent of my wife checking my phone when I am in the shower and she finds a bunch of pics of naked women. I then flip out on her and say that clearly she is the bad guy for doing that and we should try not to discuss all the infidelity.

Probably a bad idea to keep the pictures of your naked girlfriends on your phone. Just saying.

You should delete them all and then bleach your personal server... Hey wait a minute... :D

WSS

meanwhile, assange says again, today, that the source for wikileaks is NO gov agent at all.

no ties to the soviets.

maybe a stolen russian code incident...

olr maybe the rogue hacker lives in amsterdam, and just happens to be russian.

no evidence given, no facts accepted. Except libs love false narratives that suit their purpose,

and don't need no stinkin facts.

like the libs couldn't care less to vett obamao, higgardly, etc etcetcetc.

But let it be a nominee of Trump's, and by golly, there has to be complete vetting.

but only when it suits their purpose.

Julian assange, who i like btw, has myriads of reasons to not tell the whole truth. That guy is balls deep in the world of superpowers. He's playing a game rigjt now none of us could even remotely fathom. He leaves his embassy and he's a dead man. The russians would even do it if they thought his usefulness had run out and he might say stuff about russian involvement. They would do it just for tje sake of making the u.s look bad globally as if the cia had offed asssange.

Essentially stop referencing julian assange. Nothing he says can be taken seriously because the man is angling to keep himself alive. Again, i like the guy...same with snowden.

snowden? who gave so much of our secrets to the enemy? wtf?

he's a traitor. He could have been a hero had he just been a whistleblower. but he wasn't.

Obamao's people in place of the intel and fbi and state dept...especially

both his AG's at the DOINJ.... have no respect from me. They are as biased

and corrupt as the obaMaos are. and clintons. American voters need to drain the swamp.

so, you are saying snowden exposing our secrets to the ENEMY, and corruption in our intel services,

is a good thing, but you insist that our intel services are fine with you on their subjective/political? take on

"the russians hacking"...

you aren't making sense. Snowden could have gone to a congressman, a trusted state figure, and

gone with his info. He could have gone to fox news, without using his own name.

So, in summary, you call the traitor who screwed over our country and our intel services a hero, and you

defend the honor and integrity of the same intel services when they spawn political conclusions with no

given facts....

yep. Ernest cleve Bass Latella strikes again.

so, you are saying snowden exposing our secrets to the ENEMY, and corruption in our intel services,

is a good thing, but you insist that our intel services are fine with you on their subjective/political? take on

"the russians hacking"...

you aren't making sense. Snowden could have gone to a congressman, a trusted state figure, and

gone with his info. He could have gone to fox news, without using his own name.

So, in summary, you call the traitor who screwed over our country and our intel services a hero, and you

defend the honor and integrity of the same intel services when they spawn political conclusions with no

given facts....

yep. Ernest cleve Bass Latella strikes again.

When he brought up concerns to his superiors he got put on surveillance. He knew what would happen to him if he tried to be a reg whistleblower. The only readon he's alive is cause of how he did it. This was brought up in the movie. He told the journalists in the hotel room how he would have been renditioned off never to be heard from again.

Educate urself cal

He's a great man who sacrificed "eerything" to tell the american people, and the world, the truth. In hundreds of years history books will show him almost as a paul revere type in the digital age. The guy that sounded the alarm and woke up at least part of the world as to what the superpowers were getting up to.

I mean really a great, great man.

And only because of a misguided sense of overt nationalism that blinds people to their own corruption. If some russian defector had come to us with those cool stories ww3 would have kicked off in style within the week. No ifs ands or buts. How many americans upon learning a bunch of russians were cataloguing american citizens lives with no immediate aim just putting info in their pockets for later exploitation...how many americans would have been ok with that? Not many. The call for Russian blood would have been unlike anything in our history.

And only because of a misguided sense of overt nationalism that blinds people to their own corruption. If some russian defector had come to us with those cool stories ww3 would have kicked off in style within the week. No ifs ands or buts. How many americans upon learning a bunch of russians were cataloguing american citizens lives with no immediate aim just putting info in their pockets for later exploitation...how many americans would have been ok with that? Not many. The call for Russian blood would have been unlike anything in our history.

Stop. Russia's our good pal now. Wonder what good ole Ronnie Reagan, Republican Jesus, would think about that. Or are we going to try and sell that Putin's Russia is less dangerous.

Archived