THE BROWNS BOARD

FRAUD ALERT - manmade goober warning/climate derange is a fraud

calfoxwc

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are periods lasting centuries perhaps more. The loss of our jetstream is the only reason we're getting cold snaps at all. And that does appear to be man made, young paduan

http://ossfoundation.us/projects/environment/global-warming/natural-cycle

So we have time to get our Affairs in order.

:D

WSS

Depends, theres alot of things that could happen during thisnwarming oeriod that could make life very uncomfortable for a whole lot of people. Thats what people like you dont get, you look at one variable and come to a conclusion.

Oh I get it I just don't care and don't think you and you were hysterical compatriots can or will do anything to stop it. If in fact there is any danger at all.

For that matter it might be helpful if everybody in the United States form a prayer circle.

WSS

What makes me lol alot is u clearly think you're a smart, educated traveling musician. Like a real renaissance man that typical steve is. But paragraphs like that one u just wrote clearly indicate someones playing on the wrong side of the bell curve

Thanks for the kind words but I only seem like a genius compared to people like you

And I'm not surprised that a dunce like yourself couldn't figure out that it's my opinion that your personal Save the Planet plan would be just about as effective as a prayer circle.

WSS

What save the planet plan did i put forth? News to me. I just suggested we all stfu and demand this gets studied thoroughly in a non partisan manner.

Any Save the Planet planned you think might be worthwhile. If you think there is a way to save the world, let us all know. If you don't then why do you keep whining about it? Seriously.

If you think the world is in Peril but you have no clue as to what to do why bitch at me?

WSS

Any Save the Planet planned you think might be worthwhile. If you think there is a way to save the world, let us all know. If you don't then why do you keep whining about it? Seriously.

If you think the world is in Peril but you have no clue as to what to do why bitch at me?

WSS

U really are a small town boob...u know that right steve? Like ur mind cant wrap itself around some pretty baseline paradigms. So someone doesnt have the answr to what amounts to the most complex peoblem humans are likely to ever face....

And im not bitching to you, im bitching at u that you and cal keep making these ridiculous threads. Hiw many gw threads have i started the last month? How many has cal?and ur in every one of em so no typical stevie today ok?

I would bet anything you post to "prove" man made climate change is false has already been discussed and debunked on here.

Actually I'm agnostic to the global warming theory...because that's all it is, just theory.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember, but back in the '70's after 30 plus years of declining temps, the "climatologists" declare the next coming ice age is eminate.

Fast forward 40 years, and with a run of warmer temps lo and behold we now have global warming.

So now we have hoards of minions proclaiming man is making the planet too hot, and we must now tax the cow farts in California.

I mean...you just can't make this shit up, it's fucking hilarious!

I remember the 80's and that "mini ice age" was the predecessor to a warming planet. I really don't understand what's so difficult to understand. The cooling effect was predicted to be the result of the planet trying to restablish balance but in the end it would be for naught. Regardless of whether you believe this was or not, get the story right.

Actually I'm agnostic to the global warming theory...because that's all it is, just theory.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember, but back in the '70's after 30 plus years of declining temps, the "climatologists" declare the next coming ice age is eminate.

Fast forward 40 years, and with a run of warmer temps lo and behold we now have global warming.

So now we have hoards of minions proclaiming man is making the planet too hot, and we must now tax the cow farts in California.

I mean...you just can't make this shit up, it's fucking hilarious!

Ooohhhh

So we need to start way back at the definition of a scientific theory?

I remember the 80's and that "mini ice age" was the predecessor to a warming planet. I really don't understand what's so difficult to understand. The cooling effect was predicted to be the result of the planet trying to restablish balance but in the end it would be for naught. Regardless of whether you believe this was or not, get the story right.

I didn't say the 80's, I said the 70's.

post-28000-0-67101400-1484268653_thumb.jpeg

Here's one for ya Cleve, 2 articles written by the same "journalist" 8 months apart. . .

image.jpeg

Well technically the drought isnt over but i fail to see what it has to do with the discussion anyway. I saw many articles tagging the drought not on gw but on gross mismanagement of water tables. Its a bit more complicated why it happened than just "gw did it".

Great news folks, we've compiled hundreds of your favourite climate denial songs on literally hundreds of CDs! Soothe your conscience with some of the all time classics like:

- it's cold where I am right now

- it's the sun!

- it's been warm before you know

- the planet has natural temperature cycles, it's not us

- it's just a theory so why bother, it's not like it's fact

- COW FARTS

- it's good for the plants!

- what about that pause eh?

- it's all politicised by the left

- this scientist funded by big oil disagrees

...and many more! The whole collection is yours to own for just a simple $9.99/month subscription to www.realpatriotamericaneagleredwhiteandbluepickuptrucks.blogspot.org

Archived