THE BROWNS BOARD

FRAUD ALERT - manmade goober warning/climate derange is a fraud

calfoxwc

idiots get in line -

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2017/01/08/meteorologist-climate-change-and-trump-have-driven-me-therapy

don't laugh at Holthaus. Instead, pity him, and others who have been similarly brainwashed, apparently beyond redemption. And reserve a healthy amount of fear for the possibility that a critical mass of people like him who have abandoned critical thinking will ruin everything for everyone — and condemn much of the world which has a chance to emerge from poverty to eternal misery.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The MSM will tell you the north pole is currently experiencing warmer than average temps, but conveniently omit that its -60 F in Siberia and northern Canada.

None of the global warming pundits take into consideration things like solar variation.

The planet has been around for what...6 billion plus years, but we've only been keeping weather data for 165 years?

That's too small of a sample size for me to go running around screaming the sky is falling.

Bringing up how old the planet is, is an irrelevant fact. Yes the planet will go on but maybe not with humans on it. Himans havent been on this planet but for a fraction of its life. And we know there have been vast timelines where the conditions on this planet were mot terribly hospitable to humans as we currently are. Whats so hard to understand that perhaps humans are affecting the climate in ways we're not built for.

The anti gw denial machine is purely based on economics. Companies that have built their financial infrastructure on ever increasing dividends driving stock prices dont want to hear about slowing up and analyzing what we're doing. Its "drill here drill now" mentality and fuck the consequences we'll deal with it later....need munnehs now!!

Thats not how you manage a civilization

Global warming is not a myth, it's a fact, but it's not man made, it's naturally occurring.

Correct, fucking termites emit more CO2 annually than do humans (by several orders of magnitude too).

Bringing up how old the planet is, is an irrelevant fact. Yes the planet will go on but maybe not with humans on it. Himans havent been on this planet but for a fraction of its life. And we know there have been vast timelines where the conditions on this planet were mot terribly hospitable to humans as we currently are. Whats so hard to understand that perhaps humans are affecting the climate in ways we're not built for.

So you're admitting that the earth's temperatures are constantly changing?

Thanks for agreeing with me.

What's your opinion on the effects of solar variability?

So you're admitting that the earth's temperatures are constantly changing?

Thanks for agreeing with me.

What's your opinion on the effects of solar variability?

My opinion is it could very well be relevant. I also beleive its "the" single most important phenomena that the human race needs to study collectively and without bias. If theres something we can do to mitigate it, we have no choice we have to.....corporate revenue streams be damned.

My opinion has always been that whether its man made or not is almost secondary, the main issue is how is it going to affect life on this planet for us. So the people that dont even wantbto acknowledge its happening can fuck right off

oooh, ernest cleve bass latella dropped the f bomb, that must mean his lack of proof must be going "poof"

http://instituteforenergyresearch.org/analysis/the-climate-change-central-planners/

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/thermo/solact.html

temsol2.gif

My opinion is it could very well be relevant. I also beleive its "the" single most important phenomena that the human race needs to study collectively and without bias. If theres something we can do to mitigate it, we have no choice we have to.....corporate revenue streams be damned.

My opinion has always been that whether its man made or not is almost secondary, the main issue is how is it going to affect life on this planet for us. So the people that dont even wantbto acknowledge its happening can fuck right off

cleve = emily latella:
"I've made plenty of PBJ's in my life. There's nothing exciting about them. Sometimes they annoy me when they've been in my purse for too long and the jelly soaks the bread. But the way to fix that is to put peanut butter on both sides of the sandwich so the jelly cant leak out.
And who cares that George Bush was given a PBJ on August 6? Why does it matter? Did he not like the PBJ? Was the PBJ soggy? Did he eat it anyway? What kind of jelly was on it? Was it straberry preserves? because you know that preserves and peanut butter just don't mix.
I just don't understand what all the fuss is about. There's so many.......
excuse me Emily, that's PDB, as in Presidential Daily Briefing.
Oh....never mind."

Again ura little crazy...uve got sime dementia setting in. Ive no desire to look up what ur talking about this latella person, but this is why u dont get left alone with children. And if it gets worse maybe you shouldnt be allowed to ccw. I mean im all for ccw's im a gun advocate, but ur a disaster in waiting. Something liberals will jump all over as to why nobody should own firearms.

Seriously maybe one if u guys are that know cal and his wife irl, maybe someone should have a talk with her

Simmer down Cleve. If man-made global warming frightens you so much I really don't know what to tell you. Americans arent going to make noticeable sacrifices to their lifestyle and developing economies aren't going to think of the environment ahead of turning their third world shitholes into some kind of civilized place.

And I won't insult you or anybody else over this issue I'm just being realistic.

WSS

The MSM will tell you the north pole is currently experiencing warmer than average temps, but conveniently omit that its -60 F in Siberia and northern Canada.

None of the global warming pundits take into consideration things like solar variation.

The planet has been around for what...6 billion plus years, but we've only been keeping weather data for 165 years?

That's too small of a sample size for me to go running around screaming the sky is falling.

Shit, you're right. I don't think any of the highly qualified climatologists considered solar activity! You better email NASA. Send in your findings!

Another fun fact that the MSM fails to mention, is that in 2016 the Southern Hemisphere had the largest accumulation of sea ice ever recorded.

I have a feeling that it wasn't mentioned because it didn't go along with their narrative of Global Warming.

If you ever feel the need to see other meteorological facts, from universities and scientist (not news reporters) follow Climate News on Twitter.

Again ura little crazy...uve got sime dementia setting in. Ive no desire to look up what ur talking about this latella person, Ernest cleve bass litella

talk about dementia ... saterday night live, cleve litella.

Emily Litella - Wikipedia

Emily Litella is a fictional character played by the late comedian Gilda Radner in a series of appearances on Saturday Night Live. Based on a person in her early ...
Premise · ‎History · ‎See also · ‎References

Again ura little crazy...uve got sime dementia setting in. Ive no desire to look up what ur talking about this latella person, Ernest cleve bass litella

talk about dementia ... saterday night live, cleve litella.

Emily Litella - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Litella

Emily Litella is a fictional character played by the late comedian Gilda Radner in a series of appearances on Saturday Night Live. Based on a person in her early ...

Premise · ‎History · ‎See also · ‎References

Im supposed to understand a gilda Radner reference now? Ok somebody pls quietly remove his firearms while he's not looking. Maybe the wife can lure him outside for a nice long game of shuffleboard and someone quietly goes out the front with his stash.

well, Saturday Night Live WAS brought up, miss litella. If you are the only person around here

that knows about Gilda Radner on SNL, you really should STFU and stop trying so desperately

to make your self look stupid - you really are looking ignorant, and nobody else here is

helping you.

It's BUSSING, miss cleve litella.https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-w-emily-litella/n8618?snl=1

Archived