THE BROWNS BOARD

Keapernick signs Free Agent Deal

The Gipper

The 72 virgins incentive in that contract was too hard to pass up.

Still not sure why that seems to be an attractive concept to Muslim men. I can only suspect that it is some perverse male dominance thing. Give me 72 professionals if you must.

Still not sure why that seems to be an attractive concept to Muslim men. I can only suspect that it is some perverse male dominance thing. Give me 72 professionals if you must.

Their prophet was a peadophile, that answers that question pretty conclusively

Great quote by the GM.

“الأَبْجَدِيَّة العَرَبِيَّة‎‎الأَبْجَدِيَّة الالأَبْجَدِيَّة العَرَبِيَّة‎‎ يَّة‎‎ ” said ISIS GM Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

You don't see why 72 virgins is attractive to a man? Always figured you were gay, Gipper, but don't make it so obvious.

Are you too a pedophile? What did you think I meant when I said I would rather have 72 professionals? Did you think I was talking about accountants?

Are you too a pedophile? What did you think I meant when I said I would rather have 72 professionals? Did you think I was talking about accountants?

Only children can be virgins now?

And yes, I did think you meant something like accounts, seeing as how you're a massive nerd.

i'll take a 19 year old virgin anyday over some wrinkled stretched out lot lizzard. and no we're not talking 'pretty woman' pros. that's only in the movies bub.

You need to get back to Vegas and see a real pro. The high $$ kind. Saw one in the Venetian one night and stepped on my tongue. Made Trump's blonds look downright homely. And big mouth Julia Roberts? Not even in the same ballpark.

Only children can be virgins now?

And yes, I did think you meant something like accounts, seeing as how you're a massive nerd.

We were talking about fucking women and you thought we were talking about accountants.

Jesus to Jesus, I can't help you overcome whatever ails you.

i'll take a 19 year old virgin anyday over some wrinkled stretched out lot lizzard. and no we're not talking 'pretty woman' pros. that's only in the movies bub.

Well....I assume that if I am in "paradise" and am being offered 72 women to have sex with prostitutes that I would have the right to choose the 72 prostitutes, wouldn't I?

I would have as much say there as you would have over the virgins you were offered. What if you were offered a 12 year old virgin that was autistic....or a 75 year old nun?

So, it works both ways.

You need to get back to Vegas and see a real pro. The high $$ kind. Saw one in the Venetian one night and stepped on my tongue. Made Trump's blonds look downright homely. And big mouth Julia Roberts? Not even in the same ballpark.

Here is a photo of Jon Hannity at a Las Vegas brothel with part of its "stable".

HannityBunny1.jpg

Archived