THE BROWNS BOARD

Trubisky

If I recall, Manziel was very articulate...but we know how that turned out.

Im not saying that every smart person is a great QB......silly position there....

Im saying most(almost all) great QB's were smart persons.....

I think that is THE most common denominator you will find with the best of the best.....

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not saying that every smart person is a great QB......silly position there....

Im saying most(almost all) great QB's were smart persons.....

I think that is THE most common denominator you will find with the best of the best.....

He is in an interview tonight on NFL Total Access along with Watson @ 7pm est. They will also have an interview with Garrett and Allen together.

As to how Tribbles does brain wise, that all comes out in the testing and interview process. If he's dense he will drop like a rock.

He is in an interview tonight on NFL Total Access along with Watson @ 7pm est. They will also have an interview with Garrett and Allen together.

As to how Tribbles does brain wise, that all comes out in the testing and interview process. If he's dense he will drop like a rock.

NFL Network was adverting a white board session between Mooch and Trubs (sounds like a new Cop show) in that 7 PM show last nite. I recorded it for viewing today.

NFL Network was adverting a white board session between Mooch and Trubs (sounds like a new Cop show) in that 7 PM show last nite. I recorded it for viewing today.

Ditto, I watch it tonight afterI get back from a long bike ride.

Ditto, I watch it tonight afterI get back from a long bike ride.

Can't really tell much from the 5-minute segment, but Mitchell required more prompting than Kizer did in virtually the same segment tonite.

Can't really tell much from the 5-minute segment, but Mitchell required more prompting than Kizer did in virtually the same segment tonite.

And I don't think he got the duplication of the play design right. I remembered more than he did, but then I wasn't under the lights either.

EDIT: On the other hand this morning I saw Kizer knock it out of the park with Mooch's play design replication. Smart, smart kid.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/moochs-combine-whiteboards-deshone-kizer/vp-AAnPV8m

Mitchell's with Mooch.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/moochs-combine-whiteboards-mitchell-trubisky/vp-AAnNriu

Less than enthralled with Mitch's chalk talk, very impressed with Kizer's.

Kizer has that undeniable alpha mentality. I'm not sure Mitch has it.

And as for Trubisky................"And you wanta be my latex salesman"

But he is and if the Browns take a QB instead, we can definitely label them "no brainers". All the QB's are projects that will not produce wins their first year. Jimmy's got no patience so they may as well turn in their coaches badges along with the QB selection card on April 27. Besides they lost credibility with taking RG III and then Kessler too high.

Again...as I said before.....this team HAS to be patient....no matter who they draft. They are not like a few teams who may only be a good QB shy of a good playoff run.....see Houston/Denver.

This team WILL be patient no matter who they pick. They are patient with the guys they took last year, they WILL be patient with the guys they pick this year.

They are looking for sustained, not immediate quality.

Hello!

Speaking of no brains.....has anyone watched Trubiskys pressy?

Doesnt seem too sharp to me.....and the great ones usually do.....

wunderlik how quick he processes things???

Most people reported the exact opposite.....that he had a great press conference and great interviews.

And as for Trubisky................"And you wanta be my latex salesman"

lol... "van Dalay Industries!"

• 2 weeks later...

Greg Cosell's scouting report on Trubs. Who? Wiki says:

Greg Cosell is an NFL analyst and a senior producer at NFL Films. He is the nephew of iconic broadcaster Howard Cosell. Cosell is widely regarded by NFL insiders as one of the most knowledgeable and trusted football analysts.

And now his report:

C7DaJQVWYAAW3Ly.jpg

Definitely will take some work. I think it's just a bad year for these qb's being taken top 10. There just isn't a lot of buzz for these guys. Hell last year it was all about the top 2 qb's. Not so much this year. Probably why the 49ers and bears brought in some guys. Top 10 This year could be all defense.

Best prospect to come out since Andrew Luck.

Sorry...... I just don't see it, no matter how high I turn up my Ohio colored lenses.

Sorry...... I just don't see it, no matter how high I turn up my Ohio colored lenses.

I have no Ohio colored lenses. I have football potential colored lenses.

If I had what you say, then I would have been all lamenting over Charlie Frye...who went to the same school as I. I didn't.

(and to my knowledge...no one from my high school has ever gone on to play in the NFL either. So I don't have that either).

Pure football evaluation.

Archived