THE BROWNS BOARD

Brown Board Mock Draft 2017

darren15

I'll start recording who wants what teams in this thread as we form up. I've inserted a link to this post in my signature.

I'll start a new thread as the draft approaches reserving the first several posts for round by round results and lists of drafted players by position.

Let's start with every participant taking two teams. If past is prologue, we'll be lucky to get 16 participants.

Please request consecutive teams. Participants' ability to select two players at once will speed our process. Due to real world trades this won't be the case all the time, but it will be the vast majority of the time.

Since I will bear the awesome responsibility of selecting for the Browns, I will also take the eventual SB Champs. This sets up to make everyone's first team even-numbered and their second odd-numbered. Ag fell into this with his 49ers/CHI request (even if it was for the wrong reasons... ;) ). Let's keep this rolling.

If you are going to participate, please either be sure your account here is set to allow e-mails to be sent you or, if you value your privacy, send me your e-mail addy to help cut down the "pauses" in the proceedings.

GM absences... Here is how we will proceed:

• The Commisioner, me or my designee, will determine when a GM is deemed "absent".
  • As in the real draft we will skip an absent GM's teams.
  • When the GM shows, he can pick from remaining players at anytime.
  • If 24 hours pass, or at the end of the current round, whichever comes first, we will collectively back-fill any skipped picks.

While I will be accepting, and requesting, team assignment changes in subsequent posts, the order and requests as of now are as follows:

1. Tour ------- Cleveland (1-15)
  2. Ag ---------- San Francisco (2-14)
  3. Ag ---------- Chicago (3-13)
  4. The Gipper - Jacksonville (3-13)
  5. The Gipper - LA Rams (4-12) ===> darren15 - Tennessee
  6. LondonB - New York Jets (5-11)
  7. LondonB - LA Chargers (5-11)
  8. ConnorL - Carolina (6-10)
  9. ConnorL -Cincinnati (6-9-1)
  10. NMopar -- Buffalo (7-9)
  11. NMopar -- New Orleans (7-9)
  12. One Post - Philadelphia (7-9) ===> Tour - Cleveland
  13. One Post - Arizona (7-8-1)
  14. PoeticG - Minnesota (8-8) ===> One Post - Philadelphia
  15. PoeticG - Indianapolis (8-8)
  16. Unsympathetic - Baltimore (8-8)
  17. Unsympathetic - Washington (8-7-1)
  18. darren15 - Tennessee (9-7)
  19. darren15 - Tampa Bay (9-7)
  20. Mudlfy ---- Denver (9-7)
  21. Mudlfy ---- Detroit (9-7)
  22. Z&Gumby - Miami (10-6)
  23. Zumby ----- New York Giants (11-5)
  24. bbedwards - Oakland (12-4)
  25. bbedwards - Houston (9-7)
  26. Taco918 - Seattle (10-5-1)
  27. Taco918 - Kansas City (12-4)
  28. Flyin J -- Dallas (13-3)
  29. Flyin J -- Green Bay (10-6)
  30. Tour2ma - Pittsburgh (11-5)
  31. gftChris - Atlanta* (11-5)
  32. gftChris - New England* (14-2)

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/229004/updated-2017-nfl-draft-order-for-top-28mudfly -Z

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 years ago we started in April and we never finished it .......... but your now commish .......your the man in charge Tour :)

Can I have Titans and Jags please....Jags are the wife's team ....Titans have 2 picks early :)

Appreciate... trying a couple speed mechanisms and may crank up mid-March (beware the Ides!) ... a week to digest the Combine ought to be sufficient.

Can I interest you in either the JAX-LA or WSH-TN pairing?

I'll take SF and Denver so I can get Tour's cast off Garrett when he takes Allen. :lol:

Keep 'em together? Gave you SF and CHI (actually because I mis-remembered), but if you'd rather DNV and TB, let me know...

I'll take a team if need be, not one of our division rivals, but I am only good for two or three rounds, anything more than that is for a limited audience IMO.

Inactive roster for now? Subject to call up later if needed of course...

Im in for 2 teams again! LMK!

Name one... get one assigned free!*

*Limited time offer...

Tour. I'll take the Bears and Cards again plz.

Bears are gone as of now... might I interest you in the Cards and Colts? Very alliterative... and also paired in the order.

Give me the Tits and GB

Tits are gone as of now and not near GB in the order anyway... but should darren release the Tits, they're yours.

OK tour I'll takes the gay ass colts also.

EDit: Actually I fucked up my offer/request...

Should have been PHI-AZ, not az-ind... sorry about that...

But pending Ag's decision the below alt might be available.

Attaboy and thanks... but if Ag releases the Bears would you prefer the SF-CHI combo?

Can't get any gayer than SF...

In my contest MoparBrowns Fan got a '61 Jim Brown card in ex condition. This year it will be a football card of your choice and a burger King lunch.

It is a beautiful card!!! THANK YOU!

GO BROWNS!!!???

Appreciate... trying a couple speed mechanisms and may crank up mid-March (beware the Ides!) ... a week to digest the Combine ought to be sufficient.

Can I interest you in either the JAX-LA or WSH-TN pairing?

Keep 'em together? Gave you SF and CHI (actually because I mis-remembered), but if you'd rather DNV and TB, let me know...

Inactive roster for now? Subject to call up later if needed of course...

Name one... get one assigned free!*

*Limited time offer...

Bears are gone as of now... might I interest you in the Cards and Colts? Very alliterative... and also paired in the order.

Tits are gone as of now and not near GB in the order anyway... but should darren release the Tits, they're yours.

Sweet please give me New Orleans as my choice! Hook me up with whomever for my freebie ?

Sweet please give me New Orleans as my choice! Hook me up with whomever for my freebie

Done... and your freebie is... da Bills...

Done... and your freebie is... da Bills...

Ah thank you, thank you very much!

GO BROWNS!!!

EDit: Actually I fucked up my offer/request...

Should have been PHI-AZ, not az-ind... sorry about that...

But pending Ag's decision the below alt might be available.

Attaboy and thanks... but if Ag releases the Bears would you prefer the SF-CHI combo?

Can't get any gayer than SF...

I'll take Philly. And Az If not just give me whatever I really don't care which team.

I'll take Jets and Chargers

Done...

I'll take Philly. And Az If not just give me whatever I really don't care which team.

Done...

I'll roll with the Chefs again if they haven't been taken yet. If I need to take another team as well just let me know.

Done and Seattle is now your freebie...

FLYING J ---- with GB's win and SEA's loss your pairing has been changed to Dallas, but is still preliminary.... stay tuned.

Ugh...I have them turned off. Now I have to turn them on and off again.

Nah... just save the working post as a favorite temporarily...

Prelim ATL-Pats preference noted... we'll see how it shakes out.

Archived