THE BROWNS BOARD

Brown Board Mock Draft 2017

darren15

1 .... Are we doing it again this year ?

2 ... We started last years in March ......if we are doing it we should begin right after FA begins

3 .... Who will be commish ( I have 2 jobs now so wont have the time or I would offer to do it again )

4 ... Whoever is commish should have the option of taking the Browns as one of their 2 teams

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have to recuse myself because you know I'd take no QB's and nothing but defensive players for the Browns, maybe even 4 edge rushers to make up for last year's 4 WRs.. :P:lol:

But I will participate in the game.

1 .... Are we doing it again this year ?

2 ... We started last years in March ......if we are doing it we should begin right after FA begins

3 .... Who will be commish ( I have 2 jobs now so wont have the time or I would offer to do it again )

4 ... Whoever is commish should have the option of taking the Browns as one of their 2 teams

1. Hell yeah!
  2. I'd propose holding it about midway between the Combine and the Draft... about the first week in April.
  3. I'd be happy to Commish.
  4. I'll be even happier to take the Browns... to the promised land, baby... :)

2 years ago we started in April and we never finished it .......... but your now commish .......your the man in charge Tour :)

Can I have Titans and Jags please....Jags are the wife's team ....Titans have 2 picks early :)

1. Hell yeah!
  2. I'd propose holding it about midway between the Combine and the Draft... about the first week in April.

Based on previous experience you would have to start it ASAP after all the underclassmen have declared. It took a month almost to get through just the first two rounds last year. Go back and check.

I'll take SF and Denver so I can get Tour's cast off Garrett when he takes Allen. :lol:

:) ... Right now, I resemble that remark. By the time the BB Draft rolls around?

:) ... Right now, I resemble that remark. By the time the BB Draft rolls around?

Until the mock draft officially starts, no one should be able to claim any particular team. But, as I said, that should be soon. After all the underclassmen declare.

Sure, FA pickups could "throw off" someone's pick...but so what. As noted, it is all for mickles and muckles anyway.

Until the mock draft officially starts, no one should be able to claim any particular team. But, as I said, that should be soon. After all the underclassmen declare.

Sure, FA pickups could "throw off" someone's pick...but so what. As noted, it is all for mickles and muckles anyway.

Well I'm in Akumal, Mexico on the Caribbean coast from Sunday-Sat this coming week, so if you start it, please give me SF & the Broncos unless there is a big SF fan on here who really wants them badly.

I'm pretty sure it's a good idea to have assigned teams before starting the draft...

I never understood this 'game' or 'contest' as there is no payout or real reward. This the one where people pick a team and they draft for them?

Where's the one where we submit ONE (only one) locked down draft and whoever get's the most right picks wins the crown.

The one you guys are talking about usually has one or two participants with multiple teams...don't see a payout even psychologically to support the fun in that.

I never understood this 'game' or 'contest' as there is no payout or real reward. This the one where people pick a team and they draft for them?

Where's the one where we submit ONE (only one) locked down draft and whoever get's the most right picks wins the crown.

The one you guys are talking about usually has one or two participants with multiple teams...don't see a payout even psychologically to support the fun in that.

We all get to be Sashi for 2 months :)

1. Hell yeah!

Tour if you want to run the whole thing, I'll go ahead and post this until you get set up, then I'll post that.

I'll take a team if need be, not one of our division rivals, but I am only good for two or three rounds, anything more than that is for a limited audience IMO.

Zombo

So... that's a "no" on you running this one? ;)

I remember the other one now as well... Did anyone win?

For a couple years running now I've been recommending a nice site, "Play the Draft". Only other poster, mudfly, has ever joined that I know of.

It's a perfect game for those that closely follow mocks (Gip) and want to strut their stuff vs. mine (Gip) plus a few thousand other draft nuts... and it's free... and there's a national contest with prizes. Last year was a trip to the upcoming Sr. Bowl IIRC...

Tour if you want to run the whole thing, I'll go ahead and post this until you get set up, then I'll post that.

So let it be written... so let it be done...

Not that I'm on a power trip or anything... ;)

Well, those are two different functions. Nothing to say you can't do both.

Im in for 2 teams again! LMK!

I'm pretty sure it's a good idea to have assigned teams before starting the draft...

Yea, what I meant to say is that you should set X date as the beginning of when people can put dibs on the teams they want to represent. I mean, if you say that the commish....who does have to do a lot of work on it ( I know, I did it a couple of times) is allowed first choice, that is fine. But, if you have already said as of now that people can choose teams, list those that have been taken. You won't get the final order until after the Super Bowl.

this is the thing on THIS draft thread that's been going on for at least a couple of years now correct(?)....

there's no dice roll for who get's what team. it's usually the thread starter being the browns and then whoever chimes in next and thereafter get to pick their teams?

and with the 23rd pick in the first round of the 2017 NFL the NJ Jets w/JimmyH73 picks James Black LB BYU.

hooray!!

In my contest MoparBrowns Fan got a '61 Jim Brown card in ex condition. This year it will be a football card of your choice and a burger King lunch.

Father not well & hospitalized past 2 weeks. See what April brings? but at this point I could careless about Football..

Sorry to read that, gum...

Try picking one for you and one for him... one for diversion, one for motivation...

Thoughts are with you...

Shame we cannot see last years draft we did

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39828&page=1

Not sure who picked for the Broncos, but I bet they would be happy with Prescott.

Zeke to the Eagles ... instead they'll be trying to tackle him for a decade.

Zombo

1. Tennesse Titans - TexasAg1969 - LAREMY TUNSIL- OT - OLE MISS

2. Cleveland Browns - darren15 - JOEY BOSA - DE - OHIO STATE

3. San Diego Chargers - Flyin J - JALEN RAMSEY - DB - FLORIDA STATE

4. Dallas Cowboys - gftChris - DEFOREST BUCKNER - DE - OREGON

5. Jacksonville Jaguars - darren15 - MYLES JACK - LB - UCLA

6. Baltimore Ravens - unsympathetic NOAH SPENCE - DE - EASTERN KENTUCKY

7. San Francisco 49ers - cdl15 JARED GOFF - QB - CALIFORNIA

8. Philadelphia Eagles - Gftchris ( Trade from 13 ) EZEKIEL ELLIOTT - RB - OHIO STATE

9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mudfly VERNON HARGREAVES III - CB - FLORIDA

10. New York Giants mr make-believe LAQUON TREADWELL - WR - MISSISSIPPI

11. Chicago Bears - Mudfly CARSON WENTZ - QB- NORTH DAKOTA ST

12. New Orleans Saints - Brownsnmopar SHELDON RANKINS _ DT - LOUISVILLE

13. Miami Dolphins - Zombo ( Trade from 8 ) DEREK HENRY - RB - ALABAMA

14. Oakland Raiders - One Post From The Truth RONNIE STANLEY - OT -NOTRE DAME

15. LA Rams - stillmotion PAXTON LYNCH - QB - MEMPHIS

16. Detroit Lions - Flyin J ANDREW BILLINGS - DT - BAYLOR

17. Atlanta Falcons- Tour2ma SHAQ LAWSON - DE - CLEMSON

18. Indianapolis Colts - Tour2ma TAYLOR DECKER - OT - OHIO STATE

19. Buffalo Bills - Brownsnmopar KEVIN DODD - DE - CLEMSON

20. New York Jets - Comeonman DARRON LEE - LB - OHIO STATE

21. Washington Redskins - Comeonman JARRAN REED - DT - ALABAMA

22. Houston Texans - The Gipper A'SHAWN ROBINSON - DT - ALABAMA

23. Minnesota Vikings - The Gipper JAKE CONKLIN - OT - MICHIGAN STATE

24. Cincinnati Bengals - Vagitron WILL FULLER - WR - NOTRE DAME

25. Pittsburgh Steelers - Vagitron MACKENSIE ALEXANDER - CB - CLEMSON

26. Seattle Seahawks - andeftw ROBERT NKEMDICHE - DT - OLE MISS

27. Green Bay Packers - andeftw REGGIE RAGLAND _ LB - ALABAMA

28. Kansas City Chiefs - Taco918 ELI APPLE - CB - OHIO ST

29. New England Patriots - unsympathetic .... DEFLATED

30. Arizona Cardinals - One Post From The Truth EMMANUEL OGBAH - DE - OKLAHOMA STATE

31. Carolina Panthers - Gumby73 WILLIAM JACKSON III - CB - HOUSTON

32. Denver Broncos- TexasAg1969 HUNTER HENRY - TE - ARKANSAS

Cody Kessler went undrafted ... But Kevin Hogan to the Browns:

QUARTERBACK

Jared Goff ---- Picked 7 to the San Francisco 49rs

Carson Wentz ---- Picked 11 to the Chicago Bears

Paxton Lynch ---- Picked 15 to the LA Rams

Connor Cook ---- Picked 67 to the Dallas Cowboys

Christian Hackenberg --- Picked 80 to the Buffalo Bills

Dak Prescott ---- Picked 98 to the Denver Broncos

Cardale Jones ---- Picked 148 to the New York Giants

Jacoby Brisset ---- Picked 168 to the Arizona Cardinals