THE BROWNS BOARD

How is Mike Brown still employed?

Browns149

The Cavs are getting blown out EVERY game and they quit trying about 15 games ago. Now I see they are losing to the pathetic Lakers by 21 points at the half. And Mike Brown was brought back for his defense, and they just gave up 70 points to the Lakers in 1 half.

Hey Dan Gilbert............FIRE MIKE BROWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

First off the head coach is not always the problem. From what I can understand there is no discipline in the locker room and player are aloud to do what ever they want, now is that a head coach or head office problem. Well since it was the same when mike browns left I would say it a head office problem. Why did Lebron leave the would not get players around him. Once again a head office problem so let's hold up a bit on brown and remember Lebron loved brown and we all know why they got him back to get Lebron back to Cleveland.

Yes leBron is probably not coming back but the problems are there and will always be there. Until ownership changes the caves will be the same bums. The browns finally have a chance the make it because of this. The cavs owner is just happy to be and owner not a winner or he would have be making moves to get Lebron back the greatest player of this generation.

• 1 month later...

2 coaches fired today and 1 retired. And Mike Brown is still employed................................. Dan Gilbert needs a Basketball Operations person ASAP

Dan Gilbert needs to do what Jimmy Haslam did. There is WAY too much individual talent on the Cavs to be such a poor TEAM. The Cavs right now are in "crisis" mode & on the verge of having their Fan base GONE.

Mike

They are talking about hiring Steve Kerr as HC of the Knicks......hell, have him come here to be GM. He was GM in Phoenix when they had a pretty good run with Nash and Stoudemire.

Let him hire his new coach. Who:

Rumor has it that Mark Jackson is going to be out as HC in Golden State. He would be a prime candidate, no?

And make this move: Trade Kyrie to the Lakers, for like their first round pick this year, plus one a couple of years from now (plus maybe a player that could start). That accomplishes several things:

A. It may get the Cavs some real talent here in the draft.

B. It gets rid of an overrated player.

C. It gives the Lakers the supposed superstar to play with Kobe and replace him when Kobe retires.

D. It give Kyrie what he really wants: a place to better "market his brand". What ever his brand is. But, I know what it isn't: "Winning Basketball player" I doubt he would win much with the Lakers either...but that move would satisfy both his and that fan bases/cities need for shallowness.

• 3 weeks later...

It wasn't going to happen until the end of the season under any circumstances.

Now who?

Mark Jackson is out there. Anyone else?

He would be a 500% upgrade

George Karl & some others, just so it's not Di-assholio from LA...he's as bad as Brown. We need someone who can work with, & build a Team from, young players.

Mike

Archived