THE BROWNS BOARD

Johnny's at it AGAIN!

nickers

Still talking about your boyfriend you faggot.

It's a shame You're not dead yet.. What a waste of sperm you are..You're a disgrace to all Croatian-Americans

The only thing that clearly won't change is that idiots like "nickers" here keep posting about drug addicts.

I care (and think) about Manblows as much as I do about the homeless in Columbus. Yes, they exist, and I occasionally bring them canned vegetables, but other than that, they are meaningless to me.

The only thing that clearly won't change is that idiots like "nickers" here keep posting about drug addicts.

I care (and think) about Manblows as much as I do about the homeless in Columbus. Yes, they exist, and I occasionally bring them canned vegetables, but other than that, they are meaningless to me.

Look in the mirror before you start calling people "Idiot" .. You IDIOT!

Posting and sharing news reports about Johnny Manziel is not important. He is a total waste of human life, he ruined a promising football career, and unfortunetly, he was on our Browns team. He is no longer a member of this team, and should no longer be mentioned about his life issues. He did nothing positive while he was here, all he did was get fans hyped up for something hopeful, and he spoiled it all for all Browns fans. I have no sympathy for him. If he was to be found dead from an over dose of drugs or alcohol I wouldn't be surprised.

Archived