THE BROWNS BOARD

Traditional graduation / team tassels

BrownsfaninPa

Hey Browns fans, I wanted to ask your opinion on a item I want to introduce to fellow football fans. Iam sure everyone is familiar with the tassel you get during your High School graduation with your school colors. Well, I wanted to ask how would you like to have the same type of tassel , not in your school colors, but in the football team colors? You can proudly display the tassel on your car mirror, or hang it anywhere you want to display your teams colors.

If an item was available, would you purchase it? It also would have a tassel charm with the first letter of the team name, and not the "year" of the graduation, as a traditional tassel would have.

Would you display a tassel in team colors in your car, etc?

Hey Browns fans, I wanted to ask your opinion on a item I want to introduce to fellow football fans. Iam sure everyone is familiar with the tassel you get during your High School graduation with your school colors. Well, I wanted to ask how would you like to have the same type of tassel , not in your school colors, but in the football team colors? You can proudly display the tassel on your car mirror, or hang it anywhere you want to display your teams colors.

If an item was available, would you purchase it? It also would have a tassel charm with the first letter of the team name, and not the "year" of the graduation, as a traditional tassel would have.

I like the idea. It would make a nice fan souvenir that would make a nice gift to to other fans as well.

I think I have seen that done. But why not...they have lots of other goofy paraphenalia...this is no worse of an idea than those.

Archived