THE BROWNS BOARD

Are the Browns in the Backseat?

The Gipper

The Browns stuff all sold out.

You wish. There wasn't even a slot since they were listed by team alphabetically. Broncos of course had a pretty good wall of their own. I was told I could get wanted for the Browns off the company HQ website.

LOL! I still have my unwrapped primo #2 jersey waiting for a chance to have him sign "Johnny Football" when he's running a BBQ in Kerrville some day.

The Sugarland Express (Ken Hall) owned and operated one on the south side of Fredericksburg, Tx. for many years, now retired at age 80 there. He held the record for career rushing yards for a H.S. back from 1953 until 2012 when Derrick Henry finally broke it.

I would eat at that BBQ....my brother used to live in Kerrville...and my daughter now lives not too far away...in SATX. I was just in Fredericksburg last November. Didn't have the BBQ.

You wish. There wasn't even a slot since they were listed by team alphabetically. Broncos of course had a pretty good wall of their own. I was told I could get wanted for the Browns off the company HQ website.

That would change with just a few decent seasons. No team would have bigger demand than a successful Browns team.

Speaking of which....if those people there don't like unsuccessful teams...why are they selling Cowboy gear?

That would change with just a few decent seasons. No team would have bigger demand than a successful Browns team.

Speaking of which....if those people there don't like unsuccessful teams...why are they selling Cowboy gear?

Because the cowboys are one of the few teams that would challenge the browns for biggest victory parade.

Archived