THE BROWNS BOARD

Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...

Tour2ma

I'm amazed at what they've spent on the defense in FA considering this draft class. Their offense is horrible

They have a couple of pretty good WRs actually. Not sure about the Jags TE position. But they did need RB. Also not sure about their OL....I do know it is one of their primary needs.

But a big issue is that Bortles isn't living up to expectations.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about the Jags TE position.

Mercedes Lewis is still on the roster. Former 1st rounder who's bit long in the tooth now and can't stay healthy. Once upon a time he was a projected to be a force at TE, but never realized his full potential

I think they are due for a new one.

I'm out for a bit... good start.

Good use of messaging picks by Ag and darren seeing that they were likely going to be out of pocket... thanks.

ConnorL has been messaged. He was last on yesterday around mid-afternoon, so hopefully in another 1 to 2 hours he'll get his picks in.

Thanks, Connor... did you message BrownsnMopar?

It's going to be one of those weekends for me .. Gumby has full license to make all of our picks if I don't get on the board when we're up.

That'll work... sell the shit outta them houses...

It's going to be one of those weekends for me .. Gumby has full license to make all of our picks if I don't get on the board when we're up.

Zombo

Enjoy Sashi Zombo Brown ;) PM Z when on clock.& give it a 2-3 hour curiosity rule than Zumby will appear from the curtain. work sat 7am-home 3pmish. Sun.they talking a Carolina Snow :o bread-check.. milk-yuk.. -beers check..I got all day..(Z PM me if you see a after FA plan on Mia? if not I'll get a update from the Dolphins cheerleader site :) Cheers!!

Enjoy Sashi Zombo Brown ;) PM Z when on clock.& give it a 2-3 hour curiosity rule than Zumby will appear from the curtain. work sat 7am-home 3pmish. Sun.they talking a Carolina Snow :o bread-check.. milk-yuk.. -beers check..I got all day..(Z PM me if you see a after FA plan on Mia? if not I'll get a update from the Dolphins cheerleader site :) Cheers!!

lol...

Let's do this... PM both of you and give it 30 minutes... If Z hasn't responded by then he is occupado...

lol...

Let's do this... PM both of you and give it 30 minutes... If Z hasn't responded by then he is occupado...

Got it Roger'2ma..Z, 2ma just threw Gip's gavel at me B)

Damn Barnett was such a great fit for New Orleans....

Damn Barnett was such a great fit for New Orleans....

Yo, BnM...

Need to repick for BUF... Williams was already off the board.

I needed a little time... but C'mon man... the evening is slip sliding away....

Edit: And I'd also sent a PM, Ag...

Yup... guilty as charged. Wrestled with it... especially Hooker. But BPA won out...

If Allen was there I take him, but he was not. But Solomon, who I see as more Allen-like than true Edge, unexpectedly was.

I simply could not resist.

No QB taken by SF or Chicago...

Nope-they both decided what was out there was better than any draftable reach. I went BPA and it also filled the biggest hole for each since they had both acquired QB's. If Hooker did not have an estimated 4-6 month surgery recovery time I might have gone with him over Adams. But Adams can report right away and be ready for the season faster.

If Hooker did not have an estimated 4-6 month surgery recovery time I might have gone with him over Adams. But Adams can report right away and be ready for the season faster.

Factor here as well... love his range and instincts for ball in the air, but not his tackling.

You can't draft them all...

I had the Colts looking at either Forrest Lamp or O.J. Howard...

*I went with the beast ass OG/OT to protect Luck... ;)

So what are you doing with our current semi-promising edge guys, Tour.

And what is One Post smoking? Philly just landed their QBOTF and now they draft Trubisky? Always gotta be one guy that ruins it....

With the 15th pick of the draft, Poetic hands Andrew Luck 2 more concussions and zero additional protection.

I see, I see... fixed it. Is that legal?

From what I've read Solomon Thomas will be a 3 tech in the NFL not an edge guy

All I know is he had almost as good a combine as Garrett and an excellent season this past year. Wherever we play him it will add to QB misery. The more of those DL's we have the better. We got tired in the second half of every game last year because the O just kept giving the ball back. Fresh legs with talent will win us some games. Unfortunately Solomon will be gone already in real life draft. I'm betting top 5.

Yup... guilty as charged. Wrestled with it... especially Hooker. But BPA won out...

If Allen was there I take him, but he was not. But Solomon, who I see as more Allen-like than true Edge, unexpectedly was.

I simply could not resist.

It is a ridiculous pick. With a #2 and a #3 last year used on DEs...you use both #1 and #12 on DEs?

So what are you doing with our current semi-promising edge guys, Tour.

Replacing them with better ones...

If they grow, continue to develop, then they'll make great trade capital.

Barring injury I don't see anyone on the roster that could keep Garrett-Thomas from being our starters. Do you?

From what I've read Solomon Thomas will be a 3 tech in the NFL not an edge guy

Too light to live inside as a steady diet at this point IMO. In our base I see him as a 5 or 7 tech opposite Myles' 7/9 tech, but dropping inside to the 3 in sub packages.

Archived